Chapter 13: Noctura

Noctura:

We have been walking down a spiralling staircase for a while now, the flickering fae lights illuminating our steps. Lumin held my hand smiling to himself as we walked. Somehow I need to get to my family, a plan was forming but I needed some key factors.

"How far still?" I was excited to see the different creature the moon court had, and the Nightwing that flew us here that night has not left my mind. "Almost there, you can already see the floor." I nodded looking over the railing , the black onyx floor came in to view its surface glowing with the light.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs I couldn't help but stare in amazement. There where creatures of many different forms, snakes, birds, cats all sleeping in caves and walking around like they had been trained. The cave seemed to go on forever. "It runs into the mountains, the creatures use it for hunting and patrolling .

Before I could stop myself I asked, "The Nightwing? The one that brought me here, is it here?" he looked around the big cave, his eyes scanning each creature.

"Seems he is out hunting." I nodded sadly, a shame. I would love to make him my friend.

"Would you like to see him?" I smiled and nodded, it was one beautiful creature after all.

"Yes, I use to read about them when I was younger but I've never seen one, until that night." He nodded and grabbed my hand pulling me with him. "Well he's not the only one, there are several here." My eyes up at his statement, I never imagined them having more than one. When we reached a more secluded part of the cave, "Stand here," Lumin pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around my shoulders. Shocks ran over my skin the moment he touched me, I have gotten use to his touch, our sleep over just made my body crave his even more. "There" he pointed as a Nightwing a little smaller than the one I knew. His black fur has a soft glitter to is while its eyes had the same curiosity the other one had.

"Amazing" I whispered breathlessly, they where beautiful creature, but Lumin's body pressed to mine and his breathing in my ear made every rational thought leave my body. I leaned into Lumin loving the warmth of his body pressed against me. I did his hard on last night, it pressed in between my ass cheeks, but I forced myself to go to bed, I couldn't be thinking of sex when I need to save my family.

 I did his hard on last night, it pressed in between my ass cheeks, but I forced myself to go to bed, I couldn't be thinking of sex when I need to save my family

Lumin stiffened against me, when I turn around to look at him he had a dazed look in his eyes. "Lumin?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face but he just grabbed my hand and stopped it. He left my grip so I just wrapped my arms around his body trying tp ease whatever is happening to him.

"I, We need to get to Silva, Something is wrong." His eyebrow raised and he grabbed the space next to his heart, I was confused as well but didn't object when he started dragging me up the stairs with him. It took us a while to get to the top but when we did Atlas and Lilith stood waiting for us.