Chapter 8: Atlas

Atlas:

Atlas:

Silva positioned himself in the cell across from me, his eyes holding a mixture of anticipation and restraint, while Lumin settled into the cell beside mine with a casual yet calculated air. The full moons of the month always brought its own challenges, each week was the same but with her presence now among us, disobedience lurked like a shadow, fuelling the beast within. My gaze inadvertently fell upon her attire for the evening, a vision that ignited primal instincts, the mere thought of tearing it to shreds sending a growl rumbling from deep within my chest.

"Enough!" Silva's commanding growl snapped me from my primal thoughts, freezing my muscles in place momentarily. I clenched my jaw, willing my arousal to subside, feeling the piercing gaze of Lumin weighing upon me. The imminent transformation loomed, each of us grappling with the primal urges clawing at our consciousness.

"I can smell your arousal, Atlas," Lumin's voice sliced through the tension, his eyes aglow with the impending shift. The familiar crack of bones breaking the silence marked the onset of Silva's transformation, his form morphing into that of a majestic wolf, the shimmering white fur a stark contrast against the dimly lit chamber. Lumin and I succumbed to the primal call, our bodies contorting and shifting, I focused on reigning in the beast within, a delicate dance between control and chaos. The familiar embrace of the Infernium aided in subduing the ferocity, but the untamed essence simmered beneath the surface, awaiting release.

When I didn't lose consciousness or felt my energy drain panic settled over me, it was quickly stuffed out when I saw purple magical chains encircled my wolf form, binding me. Planets, stars, and purple crystals adorned the chains, pulsating with an otherworldly energy that defied comprehension. The sensation of being tethered, both physically and metaphysically, sent a shiver down my spine. Lumin's wolf form had looped chains of gold hanging from his body, decorated in suns and crystals. A growl from Silva's cell pulled my from my gaze from Lumin, Silva's wolf form had silver chains that glowed with a blue energy, bones and blue crystals hanged from the chains.

 A growl from Silva's cell pulled my from my gaze from Lumin, Silva's wolf form had silver chains that glowed with a blue energy, bones and blue crystals hanged from the chains