Chapter 4: Silva

Silva:

I sat up in the darkness, surrounded by the arcane symbols etched into the walls of my chamber

I sat up in the darkness, surrounded by the arcane symbols etched into the walls of my chamber. Shadows danced around me, blending with my own silhouette as if we were one. It was her. I finally found her. I shook my head trying to rid myself of my thoughts of her. The star called Noctura.

My blue eyes gazed out of the window near my bed, locking on to the swirling black barrier of energy around Astrum, it is always pulsating with malevolent power. It was a prison to God's and Goddess beyond mortal comprehension, a conduit through which our enemy unleash their power upon those who had wronged them.

I was once revered as a guardian of the dream realms, as a God. I now found myself bound by chains of despair and darkness. Betrayed by the one I once called my family, I was condemned to the abyss, my existence tethered to the very fabric of nightmares.

Memories of my past haunted me, tormenting me with visions of a time when I walked among the stars, my wings soaring high above the mortal realm. But ambition had led me astray, plunging me into darkness from which there was no escape.

My name, once whispered in fear and reverence, now invoked only whispers of dread. I am on of the Fallen Gods, cast out from the heavens and condemned to wander this prison city called Astrum.

Yet, even in my exile, I harboured a glimmer of hope, a spark of defiance that refused to be extinguished. With every passing moment, I plotted my revenge, weaving webs of deceit and manipulation to achieve my ultimate goal. I was now the leader of the Moon court, a once thought lost court of the elven. They never died out, only become the shadows they worked in.
As I stared into the abyss, a sinister smile crept across my lips. The time had come to unleash my fury upon my brother and the humans who took his side, to shroud their dreams in darkness and despair. And with each passing moment, I drew closer to my inevitable destiny. This darkness has tainted me far to long, my white flowed behind me casting shadows in the flickering lights. Nothing but darkness

I rose from my bed, the darkness clinging to me like a shroud as I made my way to the bathroom. The flickering torches lining the corridors cast eerie shadows, illuminating the intricate tattoos adorning my arms and chest. Each symbol held a story, a testament to my journey through the realms of darkness.

The tribal patterns etched across my skin spoke of my allegiance to the Moon Court, the ancient order of elven who dwelled in the shadows. They were my allies in the war against the betrayers.
As I stepped into the shower, the warm water cascaded over me, washing away the remnants of the her. I closed my eyes, letting the soothing embrace of the water calm my troubled mind. After washing away the darkness that clung to my skin, I emerged from the shower and wrapped myself in a dark linen to dry off the most of the water.