Chapter 12 : Lumin

Lumin:

Lumin:

Silence rang through the air, all I wanted to do was ask Noctura if she was alright. Silva had just explained that her family had been caught by the kings army before they were able to cross the border. They are currently in the dungeons in Angelonia. Noctura had demanded we go get them, help them. And we agree but since there is no way for us to leave, and she can't go alone..

"They need me.." her voice came out broken, there wasn't anything she could do, she wouldn't be able to take on a whole elven kingdom on her own. I knew she would try though. That is who she is. "You had the spies who got you the information, can't they get them out?" Noctura's voice had a small spark of hope but the light left her eyes when Silva shook his head.

"There are soldier crawling the palace at the moment. They are preparing for something big and it would make getting caught a lot faster." Lilith muttered something under her breath and then cursed loudly.

"What the fuck is the new king doing?!" She started pacing around the room, the heels of her leather boots thumping on the ground.

"My spies say the king is trying to find Astrum. I've been preparing us for war as well. Barriers have been put up and our magic users are ready for anything. The whole city is on high alert as of now." Everyone in the room nodded except our little moon. Atlas walked over to Noctura and bent to his knee, his frame practically stood over her, keep her gaze he said, "We'll try our best to get them out." She nodded but everyone could see there was little to no hope of it happening.

"I think I'd like to go take a path in the hot springs Lilith " We all nodded and watched as Noctura and Lilith left the office, we stood in silence for a while before Silva sighed deeply.

"We should not be so nice to her, she is the reason we are in this prison." I nodded but still couldn't lift my eyes off the door where she has just left.

"Silva.." Atlas tried but Silva's palm hitting his desk hard, and the tendrils of shadows that lifted off the walls told us all we needed to know. "Enough Atlas.." there was a sigh that left his left before spoke again softly, "Enough." He walked passed us and left the room leaving Atlas and me.

I could heat Atlas foot steps walks up to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head into the back of my neck, we haven't touched like this in a while. Silva broke off the relationship the three of us had a hundred years ago when he went to sleep. Atlas and I tried to keep each other happy but it was difficult.

"Don't mind Silva." I breathed in his scent of lavender as it surrounded me. I loved how sweet he smelt even though I knew he was anything but sweet.

I nodded leaning into his touch, Atlas traced his fingers on the flesh of my stomach until he reached my nipples and twisted one in his hand, I groaned, rolling my head back on to his chest.

"I think our little moon isn't as evil as her ancestors." I nodded, I agreed with him. Noctura has a soft and beautiful heart, she attracted people like the purple moon on the night of a eclipse. She was beautiful, like a moon bloom and her sweet scent of vanilla drove me insane.