33. Family

Jungkook was already up for some time

Jungkook was already up for some time.. The doctor didn't call him, he got up after 3 hours of sleep.. And then went to see if the doctors were done or not.. They weren't done.. The treatment was done, but they would be there to keep the watch for some more time.. Jungkook showered.. And then checked the situation of the flight yn's mom and kids are going to take..

He quickly booked rooms for everyone.. And then went to wake izzy up.. She was sleeping in the same room, sitting on the couch.. The nurses were there, checking the old man's reports..

Jungkook- izzy, wake up.. It is morning..

Izzy- how is he??

Jungkook- doctors are taking a little rest.. He is fine now.. The nurses are here.. Soon he should wake up..

Izzy- what about yn???

Jungkook- she is asleep.. I didn't wake her up..

Izzy- i am preparing breakfast.. You two come and eat..

Jungkook- i need to talk to you..

Izzy- what??

Jungkook- my family is coming here today.. That includes my mom.. They don't know about anything.. So when she comes to know about you, she may behave badly with you.. So I request you to not cause any problem for that.. You know we already have a lot of problems with the government.. And if it escalates, it would be even tougher for us..

Izzy- I will not cause any problems.. You gave me space to live, and I got to be close to my father, in his last days.. And that is enough for me.. And she has the right to be angry.. Things didn't happen as they should with her..

Jungkook nodded, and left the place to wake yn up.. When she woke up, she changed her clothes, and got ready..

Yn- we have to pick them up from the airport.. Did you book the hotel???

Jungkook- yes.. I did.. We would take them to your hotel.. And then when we can clear things out, we can bring them here, if they want..

Yn sighed- okay.. I don't know how we are gonna say this..

Jungkook nodded- listen.. Do you want to eat breakfast here??

Yn- is izzy here???

Jungkook- ya.. She said she is making breakfast.. but if you don't want we can buy something outside.. Anyways you don't eat breakfast most of the time..

Yn smiled- but we should eat with her, bcz she asked.. So let's eat something..

Jungkook didn't protest.. He was really tired, both physically and mentally.. He took yn, to the dining room, which was another big one, where Izzy was.. Yn saw Izzy plating something.. As soon as they entered, Izzy looked up at yn, smiling..

Izzy- did you slept well???

Yn smiled- ya.. As much as you can sleep in this situation..

Izzy sighed- ya.. Eat something... I made pancakes.. And coffee..

You Are Mine: Always, Forever 🔞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara