6. Aching Vows

Yn was sitting in the car

Yn was sitting in the car.. And when Jungkook approached the car she wiped her tears off.. With a bit of hesitation he got in... and yn was stern, and did not utter a single word.. Jungkook gulped down a little.. And then tried to muster the courage to talk to her..

Jungkook- I am sorry.. 

Yn didn't say a single thing.. 

Jungkook- i didn't know you would be this upset, otherwise i wouldn't have kissed you.. 

He waited a little bit to see if she gave any reply or not.. But she didn't.. 

Jungkook sighed- i just thought as they have read the newspaper articles and stuff, so as to prove to them that we are together.. I just kissed you to show them.. 

Yn mumbled- you just kissed me to show them??

Jungkook- what is wrong with it?? 

Yn- you don't know???

Jungkook sighed- look yn.. I told many times that I love you.. And I have kissed you millions of times.. And don't forget you are still my wife.. I can kiss you, I can touch you, and I can do whatever I want with you..

Yn chuckled- you can do whatever with me.. Like cheating.. Like lying to me about your father's bail, the person who deliberately killed my own father, and put both of our moms in devastating pain.. 

A teardrop fell from her eyes.. Jungkook was feeling like his heart was going to break in pieces seeing her crying... once he promised himself that he would never let her cry.. In the meantime she cried so many times.. But this time Jungkook is the only reason for it.. 

Jungkook- staying abroad was better than this.. 

He sighed..

Jungkook- at least i wouldn't have to see you cry...

Yn- then go.. Why are you here?? As far as i know, you don't have anything left here... the people you love, and the people you want to spend your time with aren't here.. 

Jungkook frowned- my kids are here.. And I can't stay away from them.. 

Yn chuckled- like torturing their mother.. 

Jungkook just sighed and started driving.. 

***

The house was all set, and looked just like before.. Jungkook looked around and sighed.. This was his house of dreams.. The dream he had when he was merely 5-6 years.. 

Jungkook sighed- how is this so clean?? We haven't been here in 3 months...

Yn- i called the housekeeper to clean it and baby proof it again.. 

Jungkook- you can stay in our room, and i will live in the guest room..

Yn- no need.. You live in your room, and I would be in the guest room.. After All this is your house..