13. This Is What Family Means

Yn was doing fine

Yn was doing fine.. As usual yn was always a "doing" kinda girl.. She did everything the therapist asked her to do.. She made new friends, did all the calming exercises, and also tried to stop thinking about him.. But all of this works when she is in the office, or outside of the house.. But as soon as she enters the house again, and Jungkook is there, everything goes back to where it was.. 

The situation is that holidays are coming.. It was nearly Christmas time.. And that means a lot of time spent with jungkook.. Which actually used to be the happiest time for yn, and now it feels just the opposite.. 

But Julie asked yn to have a family vacation together.. So that they can spend Christmas with each other.. Yn didn't want to say yes, and gave excuses as Jungkook would be busy.. It would be really hard to hide everything.. 

Subin was already asleep, and hina was in bed, jungkook was in his room (which is the guest room) and yn was in the bedroom.. She needed to finish some work.. Nowadays sleep is a rare case scenario for yn,so she can't fall asleep, so she needs to better use that time somehow.. Subin sleeps early now a days.. And Hina reads her story books.. She also needs to sleep early as kids normally should.. Yn tried watching some shows, but that is too secondary, so nowadays her preferable choice is to turn on a show or movie, and do something lightweight meanwhile.. She did the same that night also.. 

Suddenly there was a knock in the door.. Hina isn't someone to knock so this is jungkook..

Yn- come in..

Jungkook entered- kwan called.. They are gonna video call soon... so i thought to come here and ask you, do they know??

Yn- no they don't.. 

Jungkook- so i guess i need to stay here in this room until they finish.. 

Yn nodded- i need to tell you something.. Julie asked us to plan a holiday together on Christmas, so the kids can be together and we can be together too..

Jungkook- and???

Yn sighed- i said no.. you are busy.. 

Jungkook- why?? 

Yn- bcz it would be tough to hide things from them.. They know us too well..

Jungkook sighed- then why don't we tell them??

Yn- NO..

Jungkook- why???

Yn looked up at him in the eyes- you are my husband.. And your respect is my respect.. I would never tell anyone about your thing.. That you did.. 

Jungkook smirked- why???

Yn- no.. it will be bad for your prestige.. 

Jungkook smiled- why do you care??

Yn- bcz you are my husband.. 

Jungkook smiled a little and nodded, trying to hide his amusement.. This felt good to him... she is still protecting his image... suddenly the phone rang..