17. Something Is Wrong

Yn pov

Yn pov

Somehow i felt really nervous before the interview.. I didn't expect to feel nervous just for an interview.. Jungkook was late.. I wanted my first interview to be with him so that I feel a little comfortable.. Also he can manage and talk in front of people.. I was really nervous, as I was ready, and as they told me, that they are not gonna ask business related questions, only personal questions, our relationship and goals in life.. I can’t prepare for these things.. Thankfully this is pre-recorded, so that it can be edited out, and then posted.. 

I was thinking all these things when he placed his hand on my shoulder.. I came out of the train of my thoughts.. Jungkook gave me a bright smile, with his formal suit and nicely made up hair.. I quickly got up, and hugged him immediately, not caring who was there and who was seeing us..

Yn- ahhh.. You are so late..

Jungkook- the traffic is very bad.. What can I do???
Yn- you should have left early..

Jungkook smiled- okay.. I am sorry.. But why are you so nervous..???
Yn- they are gonna ask about us, our personal lives… what would i say???

Jungkook smiled- normal things.. What you like to eat, and what you usually do.. 

Yn- but what about the last three months??? 

Jungkook composed himself- tell them i was in there for some business related work.. Don’t worry I will be there, I can manage.. Just relax, and don’t think too much about the questions… you know what to say or not.. So just relax… 

Yn- and kids???

Jungkook smiles- tell them the truth… What is there to hide about kids??? Just tell them the truth.. 

Yn nodded with a sigh- ok ok.. I need to drink some water.. 

Jungkook asked a staff member for water, and then handed me the bottle.. I chugged down as much as I could do.. Soon the set was ready and we had to start the shooting.. So we took our seats.. And I was getting nervous, he held my hand….

AUTHOR POV

Interviewer- so today, we have people who have the biggest influence on the business field.. Both being very young, and new to these fields are taking their respective companies to a new height.. And also they are married, have two kids, and a house to take care of.. So let's talk with the owner of Jeon enterprise Jeon YN, and also the owner of Golden Dream Design firm of architecture, which is soon going to be the biggest architectural firm in the country.. Hello guys.. We are really happy to have you here.. 

Jungkook smiled- thank you for having us.. We are really excited to be here.. 

Yn smiled- yes and it is a new opportunity for us too..

Interviewer- so let's start from the beginning.. When it all starts… How did you guys meet, and how did you come together??? 

Jungkook chuckled- it is a really long and funny story…