3. Cheating and Lies

LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILE READING

The morning light hit my face when i woke up.. And quickly as a reflex i checked my phone to see the time.. It was already late.. But then why didn't my alarm rang??? I checked it was sunday.. I sighed.. Thank god, otherwise i would just die..

I got freshened up and then went out to see my little boy.. But the crib was empty.. My heart started beating fast.. Where is my boy?? I quickly went out of the room to ask mom about him..

Yn- mom.. Mom.. where is subin??

Yn's mom- come here.. He is here..

I quickly ran, only to find him in Jungkook's arms, drinking milk from his bottle.. Although I felt a little relieved, I ran to him, caressed his face..

Jungkook sighed- sorry.. I took him.. You were sleeping and I guessed he was hungry.. I didn't want to wake you up...

Yn sighed- but you should have at least told me.. You know my heart stopped for a moment when he wasn't there..

Jungkook sighed- sorry..

I went to the kitchen and mom was eyeing me..

Yn- what?

Yn's mom- hina is in the toilet.. He woke up early to take care of his kids..

Yn sighed- for a day??? Is it enough to take care of them for a day?? Does it call a father?? So easy?? I have been doing this for years now.. But you never said anything like that to me?? Why?? Bcz i am the mom, and I am supposed to do that, but he doesn't..

Yn's mom sighed- i don't mean that.. Why are you angry in the morning..???

Yn- guess what it feels like in the morning when you go to your child and see he is not there..

Yn's mom- i can understand..i am a mom too.. It was a mistake.. But now let it go..

Yn sighed- ya.. I guess I overreacted..

Yn's mom- if you are making coffee, then make one for him too.. He woke up early.. And didn't have a chance to drink coffee..

Yn sighed- ya i guess... no matter if i hate him, if a person is taking care of my kids, then he deserves a cup of coffee..

I placed the cup of coffee to him and sat on the dining table.. Just as I took the first sip, Hina came running to jungkook..

Hina- daddy.. Hina is done pooping..

Jungkook chuckled- you are done?? Good girl hinu.. Daddy would make you a tasty breakfast..

Yn sighed- poop is the first thing you guys talk about in the morning???

Jungkook smiled- my daughter was having trouble pooping, so i helped her.. What is wrong with it??

Yn- nothing..