7. Yearning For Yesterdays

Subin stopped crying as soon as yn came out dressed and took him in her arms

Subin stopped crying as soon as yn came out dressed and took him in her arms.. Jungkook sighed... he knew that no matter how much he loved the kids, and the kids also love him, but nobody can take the position of yn to their lives.. Jungkook knew that bcz it was same for him.. Nobody can take the place of yn.. She is special.. She would always be special.. 

The moments they spent together.. Although its been years, jungkook still remembers them like yesterday.. Yn being yn, she was studying, working in the business and was also struggling with her health conditions.. She used to stay awake, bcz she couldn't sleep, and then as she couldn't stay awake by doing nothing, she would work on business, which made her employees go crazy with the overload of work.. 

When Jungkook went to the office to meet her one day, they complained to Jungkook about this, and Jungkook knew he had to intervene.. He forced yn to watch a lot of movies with jungkook, and then also to play video games with him.. She was not happy with the less productivity but at least wasn't bored.. 

And after than when hina was born, she used to spend sleepless nights to take care of hina, and jungkook would feel immensely tired, and fall asleep, but then when he would wake up, he would see yn working on something, or reading something.. Jungkook always had to force her to relax.. Which wasn't normal for yn.. 

The way she knew what relaxation is to spend time with friends, or doing something fun with someone else.. Or reading books.. None of these is good relaxation, when you need to rejuvenate or rest your mind and body.. 

So when subin fell asleep in yn's hand he knew that how much time and energy she had put into their kids.. Although jungkook was there to take care of the kids, till three months ago, when he left for america after fighting with yn.. But she always went out of her ways to take care of everyone.. Everything.. 

Yn took subin to his nursery, and came back to hina still playing the gaming console..

Yn sighed- hina.. You forgot it is really late at night.. 

Hina- but mom.. Tomorrow is my day off from school.. 

Yn sighed- this is not good.. Kids should go to bed early.. That is good for their body.. You will then grow up quickly...

Jungkook chuckled lying beside hina, staring at both the mother and daughter, when yn was just standing and trying to make hina understand... 

Jungkook- sleep princess.. It is late.. And look, mommy is very tired.. She can't tell you stories today... tomorrow she will tell you some story.. And you have to grow and be strong like daddy.. So sleeping a lot makes people strong.. 

Hina laughed- but daddy, i am a girl.. I don't want muscles like you... 

Jungkook frownd.. He didn't expect this answer from anyone, let alone hina.. 

Yn chuckled- right.. Hinu is a princess.. And princesses need to look beautiful... you need beauty sleep hinu.. Or you would have dark circles.. That won't look good..