26. The Truth Emerges

When I landed in NYC, I was not very tired

When I landed in NYC, I was not very tired.. Bcz i slept a lot.. I was crying and then fell asleep.. I slept through the whole flight.. But my eyes were puffy.. So sunglasses came to my rescue.. I quickly went to my hotel room, showered and got ready.. I called my agent to find out where jungkook is right now???

Detective- he goes to a cafe everyday at this time.. Walking..

Yn- does the woman stay with him???

Detective- no maam.. He walks alone, stays in the cafe and then the woman comes to the cafe..

Yn- why???

Detective- bcz he walks for an hour or so.. I don't know.. I am sending you the address..

I still had some time.. I went to the hotel where Jungkook told me that he booked a room.. There was definitely a room on his name.. And when i went there asking for him, they told me that he wasn't here.. He didn't come here for even a minute.. It was just locked... he asked to keep it booked.. And as his wife, if i want i can go there.. I accepted, I went to the room, entered.. It looked like a new room.. Everything was clean, clearly he wasn't here....

So the detective was right.. He wasn't here.. But he booked a room, he lied to me.. Is he living in the condo..??? Even if not, then he still lied to me.. Calling me everyday and lying.. But everyday when he called he was in his office.. Maybe he is in his office, living there.. Is there any lodging situation in his office??? I don't know.. Maybe I should go..

I went to his office building in usa.. Which is just a floor in a big building.. There isn't a need for a huge office in nyc.. Bcz all the work can be done from korea.. But still there is a floor.. I know that nobody would know me here, so I can go there.. If he is there then i can come back.. But the detective said he isn't.. He stays there for a few hours everyday, presumably when he calls me.. Which means he doesn't have any office work.. He just goes there to call me, so that i don't doubt him...

I went to the office, and there were a few employees working.. Bcz as far as i know there are few projects actually happening in usa from his farm.. I went to the receptionist..

Yn- is mr jeon here???

Receptionist- do you have an appointment???

Yn- no.. I just wanted to know..

Receptionist- no maam.. Sir doesn't come to office, until he needs to.. There isn't any meeting or anything today.. But sir usually comes at 12-13 pm... if you need then you can come at that time.. Do you want to have an appointment??

Yn- no thanks.. I will come another time..

I left there as fast as I could.. It is just the time when he calls me at night.. In the middle of the night at seoul..

As i went out, took a cab and to the part where he takes his walk.. I stayed away from anyone's view.. And there he was.. In a jeans and duffle coat, his hands in his pocket.. Looking absent minded walking in the park.. Quietly slowly..

My heart ached.. I hoped that I wouldn't see him.. That everything was a lie.. But this is the truth.. I still have hope, maybe there isn't any girl.. All of it was a misunderstanding..

So I slowly followed him.. He was looking down, sometimes up, just walking.. There wasn't his phone.. If it was, it was in his pocket.. No airbuds, nothing.. It went on for long enough, until he sat on a bench in the park, checking his watch.. Still looking lost... I prayed to god, that nobody would come..

Soon enough my prayers went to nothing.. A girl came into view and stood in front of him.. And seeing her he stood up and both continued walking towards the road, and entered the same cafe they do everyday as per the information.. That girl looked asian.. Maybe Korean maybe.. Is she better than me?? In which aspect??? She is thinner than me, has a better body.. Fair maybe.. I don't know.. She is quite tall.. Jungkook doesn't look like a giant beside her, the way he looks beside me.. He always is towering over me, no matter how big heels I wear..

They entered the cafe.. I was well covered with my long coat and sunglasses, along with my scarf.. That nobody can recognise me.. I entered the cafe too.. Jungkook ordered something for two.. And the girl started talking about something.. Jungkook replied to her.. It went on for some time..

The waiter came to me, and asked me to order something.. I ordered a latte.. Waiting there, I continued peaking at them..

After sometime the girl started feeling distressed.. She looked sad, and to comfort her, Jungkook placed his hands on hers.. Rubbing the back of her hand, saying something, the way he used to do with me.. My heart sank, and I couldn't take it anymore..

I quickly got up, walked to them, and stopped in front of the table.. Jungkook turned to see me, and before he could respond, I slapped him really hard..

He looked at me shocked, and I quickly ran out of the shop.. 

Author's note

hey guys.. how are you???

i know that this chapter is short.. and i know you want more.. and i promise you more to come in the next chapter.. 

i wanted to make this chapter longer, but i couldn't, bcz it would just mess up the storyline.. so i am sorry, you guys have to wait one more day to get more information.. and i am sure it would be worth it.. 

i know you would be happy tomorrow.. just wait a little, and don't get angry... 

i am trying my best to post as much as i can.. 

omg.. but tell me guys what the heck is happening with jungkook??? is he really cheating on yn??? how can we??? is this the same jungkook we knew from the begining??? 

i love you guys... stay blessed.. 😘😘😘❤❤❤❤