31. Can't Keep Our Hands Off Each Other 🔞

Yn pov

Yn pov

The cab ride was awfully long.. The NYC traffic.. I couldn't hold back.. And holding the collar of his t-shirt, pulled him in for a kiss.. He was shocked seeing me like that, kissing him in public.. I never do these things in public..

Jungkook chuckled- we are in a cab..

Yn mumbled- this is usa.. People do things like this in public.. It is nothing special here..

Jungkook blushed- so???

Yn sighed- what so??? Just kiss me already..

Jungkook didn't waste a minute to kiss me.. He pulled me close to him, kissing passionately..

Jungkook pov

She felt like a fresh breeze of relief, after all the things going on continuously.. And to be honest I was really angry at her for two reasons.. Firstly she left the kids there alone, and then she even asked my mom to come here.. I don't know how I am going to handle everything here.. Old man is dying, and Izzy is here, and then my mom would be here too.. Also talk about Korean politics.. I don't know how much I can take right now.. She never listens to me.. She will always do whatever she thinks is right.. But I can't stay angry at her.. I know she wants the best only for both of us..

At Least my kids would be here.. I would die panicking about their wellbeing.. But how my mom would react if beyond my imagination.. I don't have any idea about that.. But my heart wants to believe that we would be alright until we stay together.. This is actually a family matter, if the government wasn't involved.. I just don't know what to do.. But as she pulled me in for a kiss, my heart felt calm... her soft hands were pulling my tshirt, and pressing herself close to me.. I didn't resist.. I pulled her closer, her soft hair was all around her face, covering it a little.. I parted it, so that i can see her face...

I can't send her away.. I can't.. I know she can't live without me.. And also for an unknown amount of time.. But more bcz i can't live without her.. I really can't.. No matter what the situation is, her presence makes it better.. I am still in the same fucking mess, but i feel so much lighter that she is close to me..

Jungkook- wait a little baby.. A little more..

Yn breathed in my mouth- i can't..

Jungkook smiled- you have to.. We are in a cab..

She sighed heavily.. But the hold on my shirt wasn't getting any lighter.. I caressed her hair, and her puffy cheeks.. She looked at me and made a pout..

Jungkook chuckled- control ynahh.. A little control....

The driver chuckled- newly married???

Jungkook smiled- no.. a long time..

Driver- doesn't look like it..

He spoke teasingly.. And yn understood it, she immediately left my tshirt and sat normally looking down at her thighs.. She was so embarrassed that her ears were getting red.. I placed my hand on her thighs.. Comforting her.. She was wearing a black jeans with a navy top, and a jacket.. She looked up at me blushing.. I smiled in reply.. Soon the stop at our hotel came.. I paid and then we got off.. As we got into the elevator, she was just shy and silent.. Looking down..