12. FEAR, FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE

I need to talk to Chin hae

I need to talk to Chin hae.. Bcz i feel really bad for the way he felt in our house.. But mostly I feel bad for hina.. From that night, she was extremely scared.. I tried to ask her why, but she never saw, neither heard us fighting.. And Jungkook's voice is really loud, and I shouted too... hina asked me to stay with her the entire night, and i did.. But even in the next morning, she was awfully quiet and maybe scared.. 

Jungkook didn't went to talk to her at night.. Maybe he was guilty or was feeling bad.. I fed the kids but he didn't come out of his room, neither did I ask him to.. 

Next morning, Hina requested that I drop her off at school, and I accepted her request.. And when i was serving breakfast, jungkook came out already ready, he went to sit with hina, but she was quiet.. Other days, she hugs him immediately, and gives him a lots of kisses.. But this time, she was very conscious, and scared..

Jungkook- hinu... aren't you going to give me morning kisses???

Hina- not today.. 

Jungkook- are you okay??

Hina just nodded looking down.. Jungkook looked at me. I gestured to him that I didn't even know what happened??

Yn- hina.. What happened kiddo?? Are you sad???

Hina- no mommy..

Yn- are you scared???

Hina- no mommy..

I walked over to her.. Maybe Jungkook's thoughts were right.. My heart ached.. But I need to ask her.. Jungkook was already beside her, and I sat on the other side.. I caressed her hair..

Yn- hina.. Look at me.. 

Hina looked up..

Yn- did the uncle that came last night, did or said anything to you??

Hina motioned her head side to side, gesturing no..

Yn- you can tell us baby.. Don't be scared.. Anyone done anything?? In school or at home or anywhere else.???

Hina said no again.. I looked at Jungkook and he looked serious.. 

Yn sighed- okay hinu.. Tell me what happened?? If you do then I will take you to an amusement park.. 

Hina looked up, a little bit of shine was on her eyes.. But then again looking at Jungkook, she looked down.. I gestured to Jungkook to go outside for sometime.. At first he didn't understand, but then he left us alone..

Yn- what happened??? Tell me?? Why aren't you talking to us like before?? Tell me now.. Daddy is not here.. 

Hina looked up with teary eyes- daddy was so scary last night.. He was shouting, and he was angry.. Hina is scared.. 

I smiled and caressed her face.. 

Yn- But mommy was also fighting with him..

Hina- but mommy wasn't that scary..