5. A Kiss In The School

Subin is with yn's mom

Subin is with yn's mom.. Both yn and jungkook are going to give the interview that he missed and then they can go back home.. Pick up subin and bags and move to the house.. Later anyone can pick up hina after she is done with school..

Jungkook was already in a suit, well dressed and looking like he was going to the office at that moment.. When they reached the principal's office, one staff member told them to wait, as this interview would be private.. So they waited a little..

Yn- jungkook.. Do you remember what we decided??

Jungkook nodded- i do.. We are together and I was in a business related stuff.. And we are happily married..

Yn sighed- please don't mess this up.. This is really important for me... I want her to study in this school...

Jungkook nodded- i wouldn't.. I want what is best for hina.. And I know you would only choose the best for her..

Soon the staff asked us in, and as we entered the principal's office, we were alone with the principal..

Principal smiled- hello Mr jeon.. I thought you were busy..

Jungkook- i was.. But not anymore..

Principal- we can start our interview.. As you know you guys are well known so i asked for a private interview, so that everything we talk about doesn't go out..

Yn sighed- yes ma'am..

Principal- so mr jeon.. How was your business trip???

Mr jeon- it was good maam.. Our food supply chain was damaged a little, so I had to go..

Principal- why did you need to go?? Doesn't jeon enterprise fall under mrs jeon's companies???

Yn gulped- actually....

Principal- let mr jeon say the answer..

Jungkook smiled- ya.. It definitely falls under her name and ownership.. But having two kids, she can't leave our youngest at any moment.. It takes some time to prepare everything.. And as you know kids need their mom the most, so i had to go urgently.. Bcz although i love my kids so much, they need their mommy more..

Principal- and what about your business???

Jungkook- architecture firm?? It is going just fine.. We are doing several malls on various sides of the country.. And you also know the big hospital project is under us.. So we are doing well..

Principal- Mrs jeon... we heard that you are living in your mother's house for some months now.. Why is it so???

Yn was shocked all of a sudden..

Jungkook frowned- i don't understand maam.. What our personal life has anything to do with hina's education.. You asked me very private questions about my business and i replied, but now about our personal life??