25. Betrayal

It was the middle of the night, when the phone started ringing

It was the middle of the night, when the phone started ringing.. I was deep in sleep.. Nowadays I am too tired to not sleep... taking care of both kids on my own, while running a company isn't an easy job.. I thought about going to mom, but i don't want to let her think the same way hina did...

I picked up the call, it was from the detective agency which I always use to know anything about usa.. To be honest, we have to use many thighs which isn't a very good thing to say.. We have to use agents to know about our opponent's ideas, and what measures are they taking.. So we need people to give us information.. But I have never used this information in any wrong way.. I can say proudly, I have never hurt anyone, knowingly..

Yn- hello

Detective- mam.. We have pictures.. We are sending them to you, along with sir's address.. The hotel he told you that he is living in, isn't true.. He is living somewhere else.. Although there is a room booked in that hotel in his name.. But we have seen him elsewhere..

Yn sighed- and???

Detective- the woman.. Who was there in the previous picture, is there.. They are living in the same hotel wing.. It is a condo..

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes.. But I control them now..

Yn- whose condo???

Detective- a condo in nyc.. Bought by the name of Jeon Jungkook.. We don't have insider's information.. But we know for sure that he is living there with her.. Bcz we know for sure that she lives there usually.. And sir is there now too... we have sent you a picture.. One on the balcony and others in cafes..

Yn- anything else???

Detective- do you want us to continue??? Or the search ends here..???

Yn- continue..

Detective- thank you ma'am..

The call was cut.. And for a moment, I was all blank.. He has a condo, for how long??? Definitely for a long time, he didn't even mention it to me once.. All this time, he didn't mention anything.. In bed, when he was talking so sweetly, he didn't even mention once???

He was living there with that girl??? He gave an excuse?? Oh god.. I can't think about it,... he is touching some other girl, like the way he did to me???

The phone beeped.. The mails were in.. I checked them immediately.. That same girl.. He was talking to her on the balcony of a luxurious house, with a mug of coffee in his hands.. In his pjs.. His hair looked messy, eyes sleepy, that means he just woke up.. The girl was in her pjs too..

I don't know how long I sat there holding the pictures in my hand.. I didn't even recognise when the sun came out.. I was sitting like that, until subin's cry broke my transe.. I quickly went to subin.. And picked him up.. Changing and cleaning and feeding him.. When I was with him for a moment I forgot everything.. It was just me and my boy.. That's it .. I know what i have to do..

***

I woke hina up.. She was sleepy.. I am sure she was still reading late at night.. But she somehow sat up..

Yn- hina.. Wake up.. Brush your teeth and come down to eat breakfast immediately.. I need to talk..

Hina pouted- daddy never wakes me up like this.. He is nice..

Yn sighed- well your daddy isn't here.. So deal with it..

I recognised she was a little confused with my rough voice.. So I calmed myself..

Yn- come down baby.. Mommy really has important work.. I promise..

Hina smiled and quickly went to the bathroom.. Why am I showing my anger to my small kid..

I made subin ready and looked good, when hina came down.. I placed pancakes in front of her..

Hina sighed- what is it mommy??

Yn sighed- see hinu.. Daddy is there in usa.. You know that right???

Hina nodded while chewing the pancake..

Yn- mommy has urgent work so mommy has to go too..

Hina stopped chewing- where???

Yn- usa..

Hina stayed silent looking at me..

Yn smiled- not for long.. See, i will leave you two with granny, and then quickly before you know, i will come back...

Hina- with daddy??

Yn- maybe.. I don't know.. But i will come back baby....

Hina sighed- but my studies???

Yn smiled- i know that you have studies, and basketball, and music going on... so i am talking with your granny, and uncle chin hae.. They will take care of you.. Granny will cook all the favourite foods of yours... and uncle chin hae will pick you up, and drop you off.. Okay?? And mommy will call you everyday..

Hina smiled- i am a big girl mommy.. You can go.. But what about subin.. He is so small... how can he live without you??

Yn smiled- he will be fine.. I know he is so small, so he might cry, but you are there, his big sister, and granny.. You guys can manage it... also the nanny would be there..

Hina smiled- okay mommy.. I need to get ready..

Yn- first finish your breakfast...

She continued eating.. My girl is so strong, and so smart.. If it were me at this age, I would cry before living without my parents.. But she is smiling and eating..

I had already packed both their bags, my bag, booked my urgent flight ticket and got ready.. I just have to drop them off at mom's house before leaving.. As soon as hina was done.. I got her ready, and then locking the door of our house, dropped them off to my mom's..

Yn's mom- what is so urgent??

Yn smiled- work mom.. He is not here, and I have to go suddenly.. Please please take care of them well.. Please..

Yn's mom smiled- don't worry.. I will..

I quickly hugged my mom, trying to control my tears..

Yn- i will come back quickly.. Call me if you need anything.. I gave you chin hae's number.. He would help you... he is my good friend..

Yn's mom- take care..

I took a quick look at my kids, and then quickly turned back and ran off to the car.. I can't leave if I stay there for too long.. As i got in the car, tears made my eyes blurred, i wiped them off.. Trying to focus... but how would my subin live without his mommy for so long??

No matter how much i tried, tears didn't stop.. Not even in flight.. Thankfully in 1st class no one can see you cry..

Author's note

hey guys.. 

ok ok.. i know you guys are having a lot of questions, troubles and heart break after reading this.. and i know you guys must be suffereing too much.. and i am sorry.. i don't want you guys to suffer.. but one thing is that i can ask you guys to keep patience.. 

everything will be alright.. and there is a lot to uncoveer and see in the future chapters.. so i hope you guys will have patience for the future chapters to come.. 

the more the problems the more the heart grows fond of the other person.. so i hope you will wait for the awesome amazing love that is going to come in the future.. 

i love you guys.. stay blessed.. 😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤