𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Esᴄᴏʙᴀʀ Lᴏᴠᴇ | VOLUME ONE

TRUE LOVE... PART ONE
[MEDELLÍN, COLOMBIA]

(A/N~ Age change Claudia:18, Messiah:19)

A couple of weeks went by...

CLAUDIA CORTÉS

22/4/77
Dear diary ...
Over the last few weeks things have been getting good with me and Messiah.
No, we are not together but we have bonded and got closer with each other for the past couple of weeks.

Occasional hugs before we say our goodbye's and holding hands when we go for walks as well as occasional sneaking each other to our houses did occur though. And he would still drive to the poor parts of Medellín voicing his thoughts to me, about how he wants to be a politician and give the less fortunate a start in life.

I didn't really know what to call "this". But i definately enjoyed his company. I don't really know if he feels the same way.

He never failed to visit me every night and serenade me with poems and love songs he'd hand written. I don't know if my parents suspects anything about us be we both agreed to not tell them anything. Although his father and brothers knew when I'd be round they didn't say a word to him or my father.

Maybe they assumed or accepted that we were just casual friends.

I know Messiah is hiding something from me though, whether it was other women or something about his "job." But I didn't care though. I don't wanna force him to open up to me. It's not like we're married. I don't even know what we are. What I do adore about him though is how he treats my siblings. He's really good with kids. Anytime my parents weren't home, he'd come round when Carolina and Kyjel were there and would help me look after them and bring them money or candy.

One time I caught them all snuggled together asleep on the sofa while I was cleaning the house.

Next topic...
I don't really associate myself with Adria and her clique after what happened recently. But has been making me feel awful and back to my old self. I learned that Adria and some of the girls in our group are actual crack addict's and their  supplier is Alina's brother. She offered me some once but I politely declined. Looks like I won't be having to worry about that anymore.