𝐕𝐈𝐈

Escobar Love | VOLUME ONE

"NEW BEGINNING'S...?"
[MEDELLÍN, COLOMBIA]

*edited a few minor mistakes*

MESSIAH MORALES

Deep in my thoughts, in the drivers seat i analysed every vehicle and every pedestrian that passed by, jus' takin' in ma' high.
I need to make a plan man. How long would this money even last? Is it even that much? Stealing tombstones and selling them for Tony? For only $20 a tomb? I need to become a baller yo'.

"You have the freedom to do anything you want son, the world is yours..."— Dad

Suddenly i heard my father's voice play in my head. Those few words that sunk into my mind day by day after we would have small talk as a young boy in his office. Now. As a grown man can't even face him to share my plans.

"Franklin..." I decided it was the time to share a "little" thought that I had planned out for days. "I've been thinkin' about this for a while" I speak up while fiddling with the cuff of my shirt.

"Go ahead..." he responds looking over to me.

"Ever thought about puttin' this money to good use?" He pondered as his eyes followed a car that drove by.

Finally he fixed his lips to say something.
"Ain't we already?"

He's not seeing my point.
"Listen, I was thinking if we saved some of the money we earn we could invest into our own business" I looked over at him to see his reaction.

His eyebrows furrowed while he picked at his chin hairs. "Scar. Ion' kno' about all that... that's a dangerous game to play"

I slowly shuck my head in disappointment. This nigga is such a pussy. "If we play it safe it's not, imagine what we could do nigga all the things you could achieve." Knowing in mind he was still just another "lucky" Colombian kid on the block who's not had much, I thought about all the things he could finally receive.

"Trust me." I grab a hold of his arm to be more affirmative making him look at me and nod slowly.

"Start savin' ya money till ya' start seein' more zero's than normal, save at least forty percent of each wage and start gettin' friendly with more people, capeesh?"

"Capeesh"

"What the fuck?" I yell out in shock, grasping Franklin's attention. I see Lola getting out of someone's car crying. I couldn't identify whether it was a man or woman. She was using one hand to wipe her tears and the other to carry some papers.