Chapter 20 🧎🏾‍♀️

Heyy.

sorry for the slow updates but I only got thirty chapters written, I know, I know I'm sorry. I'm getting on my zoom, I'm gonna finish this and then edit this and then done!

I gripped the sheets as I felt Theodore's tongue press against my clit, cumming in his mouth as my eyes rolled back. I woke up today with Theodore under the covers, fucking me with his tongue.

He's doing this shit on purpose, he wants my mother to kill me and he knows I can't tell him to stop. Not when it feels this good. His dick was already lined up with my entrance, his hazel eyes searching my brown ones. "You're so beautiful when you're shut fuck up." He whispered, rubbing my clit with his head.

I scoffed. "Fuck yo–" My mouth fell wide as he rammed into me, giving me no time to even think. He began to fuck me into oblivion, grabbing my neck to push in deeper. He always seemed to fuck me in the deepest parts, making my stomach knot and my eyes roll back.

I needed more...and that's what I got.

Theodore slammed into me with every thrust, grunting and groaning in his own pleasure as I threw my head back in a moan. "God–fucking–damn," I moaned as his fingers dug into my hips.

Theodore smirked. "Scream louder." His hips went unnaturally fast, causing my eyes to roll back and I covered my mouth to muffle the screams that were leaving my lips.

Theodore snatched my hands away, wickedly restricting me from covering my mouth. "No–fuck!" I cried out when he hammered violently into my pussy, brutally pounding into my g-spot, thrusting roughly, fucking me into my bed. I came so hard but he didn't stop to let my high go down, he kept slamming, grinding, pounding into me, holding my hands as he did it.

I immediately came again, creaming on his dick. I wanted to kiss him but he didn't want to muffle the sounds coming from my mouth. I couldn't take it at all, I was cumming after cumming, it was too much. "Please, please, please." I didn't even know what I was begging for and he knew.

It brought a sadistic smirk on his face.

It was the first time he'd ever overstimulated me.

He was hammering and pummeling into my pussy so fucking hard I didn't even think I was sane. My stomach knotted again and the oh-so-glorious feeling washed over me, controlling my vision, my body, and my voice.

I saw stars and sobbed out, squirting out as my muscles went out of my control. "F–Fuck," I was shivering and trembling as if I was cold. I could barely get a word out as I clenched hard, still cumming.

Theodore groaned, his thrusting getting sloppily before he paused and ropes of his thick cum shot inside of me. He smirked, pleased, watching me struggle for consciousness. He grabbed my neck softly, rubbing the sides. "Tell me, Stephanie," he whispered. "How many times did you cum?"

My lips quivered, trying to calm my body down and stay awake. "T–t–ten times." I stuttered tiredly.

Theodore hummed. "Next time you call me an old man again, I won't let you cum."

My pussy throbbed at the amount of sheer dominance Theodore was exuding. I liked this side of him. I nodded, biting my lip because I was too tired to talk.

My body was going through shock right now, I was blacking out and I think it turned Theodore on and it turned me on to know just how sadistic he is. I don't remember when I blacked out but I did.

 ‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

I heard loud voices in my sleep. I didn't like it, but I knew who it was, so I forced myself up, the pain between my legs delaying me by thirty minutes.

I eventually made it to the bathroom and refreshed myself from last night. I could hear my mother yelling like shit and it was probably at Theodore.

Goddamn, this woman is gonna kill me.

"What is going on?" I asked tiredly, trying to hide my limp as I went down the stairs.

"Oh my god! My baby!" My mom squished my cheeks and she hugged me.

"What...?" I looked at Theodore in confusion.

He looked irritated, he had his paperwork on the coffee table, nothing confidential because of my mother, but still work that he is being bothered to stop.

"I found you," she sobbed.

"Asleep," Theodore rolled his eyes.

"You were naked!" My mother growled, glaring at Theodore. "Tell me, Baby, you can trust me. Did he rape you?"

My eyes widened.

"No, I didn't rape your daughter. I fucked her and she enjoyed every second of it and passed out later." Theodore said, crossing his legs on the coffee table.

"You're not a virgin...?" Mom covered her mouth, still in the delusion that Theodore had possibly raped me.

"Mother, oh my fucking—listen to me. I am not a virgin, Theodore didn't take my virginity. He is my boyfriend and we consensually had sex."

"Almost every day, might I add," Theodore smirked at my mother's reaction.

"Shut up!" I hissed at him.

"How could you lose your virginity?" My mother looked so sad and disappointed like she found out that I lost my virginity as a fourteen-year-old.

"Mom, I'm an adult, please just leave it at that. Theodore and I came here because his house burned down. We will leave when we find an apartment–"

"An apartment?" Theodore furrowed his brows, chuckling. "Stephanie, you forget that I'm privileged enough to never even step foot in an...apartment."

"Oh my god," I rolled my eyes. "Here he go again."

Mom frowned at me. "I'm so disappointed in you."

"I'm not your object, mother. You need to learn that you can't control every aspect of life. I am not your doll and I'm disappointed in you because I have to tell you this."

Mom started scowling, turning angry. "Get this man out of my house or I will call the police."

Theodore chuckled as I began to panic, visibly on my face. "I am the police, and I haven't done anything. If anything, you're daughter would go to prison for domestic abu–"

"Shut the fuck up, Theodore." I glared at him as he chuckled.

Mom, clearly upset, rushed away, crying and cursing. "My own daughter doesn't even respect me and my house."

Theodore watched, in disgust, as my mother ran away like a child. "I wish she would tell you to get out. That would make for an interesting twist."

I scoffed, pushing him to the side so I could get some space on the couch. "This isn't a story you dumb bitch, this is my life."

Theodore hummed, side-eyeing. "How's that limp faring you?"

I closed my mouth and nodded. "Ok," I chuckled. "You got me there."

"I know I got you there. You're a dumbass, all you're good at is abusing and chatting. Nothing else." I placed my hands around his neck and he screamed. "Get off of me!"

"I'm so tempted to do this man's work for him." I glared.

Theodore blinked, unamused. "So, after you kill me, you gonna kill yourself...or you're going to go up to him yourself?"

I pulled away from him. "I hate you."

Theodore winked at me. "You love me."

"What you need to do is fucking find us a house before my mother tries to impale your heart."

Theodore smirked. "Like I impale your–sorry ma'am." He apologized when I gave him a look. 

see ya next time