Chapter 16

Hi.

enjoy

"When will we get a new case?" I asked, bringing Theodore his coffee.

Theodore glanced at me. "We get cases that the FBI can't solve. It isn't that often that a killer manages to get away from detectives, let alone the FBI."

"So then paperwork?" I asked, sitting down.

"Yes, my now favorite part, because," he dumps some files in my hand. "You get to do it now."

I gasped as he got up to leave. "Theodore, you're supposed to be nice to me." I said, frowning.

"Why the fuck would I be nice to you? Cus I'm fucking you?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "This is not...fair."

"My dear, Stephanie," Theodore shook his head. "You are not exempt from the worst parts of the job because I'm in your pussy every night."

I pouted. "Well, I just thought since you're abusing my pussy, everyday–not night–that I could take a break."

"Oh please," Theodore gave me an unamused look. "If I told you right now, we had a case, what would you do?"

"Join?"

"Oh but I thought you needed a break?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Well I–"

"Exactly," Theodore said before leaving.

I sighed. "He's so brutal," I pouted.

 ‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

After I finished filing reports, I went back home since I was done for the day. I texted Dad, checking up on him and Mom as well but she told me that she wanted me back home. I said no and she replied with 'I'll come back with you home, Stephanie.'

I decided to leave her on read because I don't know why she thinks I'm some doll that she can control. It's honestly sad that she's supposed to be my mother.

I sighed, opening Theodore's door. "Theo!" I called out. "Your lazy ass left me at work, doing your work."

"Stephanie–"

I gave him a side-eye. "You took the day off and came home and did what? Where's the food?" I asked.

Theodore shook his head. "What food? Do you not have any money to buy your own food."

"Is this her?" A woman walked out from behind Theodore, She was dark skin, with a head full of gray hair, and she was beaming.

My eyes widened as I looked between the two of them. Oh my god, it's his mother. I was cursing and whining about food in front of his mother. "Um, hi," I smiled nervously.

Theodore rolled his eyes as his mother walked toward me. "Hey, girl, my name's A'roya." She said, hugging me tightly.

"Stephanie Anderson-Lewis, um, Theodore's–"

A'roya squealed. "Don't say it!" She smiled widely at her son.

"Mom, stop," Theodore shook his head.

"You're his girlfriend aren't you?" She turned back to me, beaming.

I nodded. "Yes, ma'am, I am." I smiled. "We started dating two weeks ago."

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "It must be so serious if you guys are already living with each other." She grabbed her phone off of the table. "I need to call Vincent–"