Chapter 6 🧎🏾‍♀️

Heyy

enjoy this chapter 

read up to chapter 18 on Patreon.

 patreon.com/KalistaBemah

"What?" My jaw dropped.

"Take them off," he said again. I gulped, looking at the man before me holding my vibrator.

How long has it been?

Come on, Steph, give in for once.

You've been deprived and thinking about him.

He's your boss.

Your hot boss. You're both adults and can return to a working relationship later.

The devilish me was right.

You'll be fired.

He won't fire you. You already know what his plans are to get you to leave, and you won't let that happen.

Devilish me won.

Well, if it wasn't him, it was going to be Gabriel.

Fine, go ahead and make a bad choice.

I slowly took off my pants as Theodore pulled off his tie and threw it at me. "Put this over your eyes."

I complied, and as soon as I tightened it on my face comfortably, he yanked off my underwear, tied my right arm to the bedpost, then used another one to tie my left hand to the other bedpost with almost supernatural speed. "Why are you doing this?" I whispered.

My hearing senses heightened. I heard him walk around, the vibrator buzzing. "You bruised my ego, and now," I gasped as his finger brushed against my swollen clit. "I'm going to bruise your clit." I desperately rolled my hips, and he chuckled. "The real question is, why are you letting me doing this,"

I smiled sheepishly, shrugging. "It's been five long years." I confessed. "If you are going to do this, hurry up."

Theodore was silent for a second, his hands caressing my inner thighs. I shuddered. My dreams of his arms all over me were coming true. And as if he could read minds, his fingers reached up my shirt and under my bra and twisted my nipples.

I arched my back and moaned unexpectedly. "Theo–ah!" I squealed as he pressed my vibrator against my clit. My toes curled as the pleasure coursed through me. He had put up to the highest level. "Fuck," I choked.

He pressed the buzzing thing against my clit harshly, and I screamed out, forcing my legs close as I panted. He tsked, slapping my pussy unexpectedly. "This won't do,"

"Theodore–what are you doing?" I exclaimed when I felt my legs spread wide and also tied to each bedpost. "Don't," I whined.

I heard the vibrator buzz again, and I tried to shift away, but I was stuck. I was tied to the bed with my own underwear, but it was so tight. I whimpered as Theodore chuckled.

Instead of buzzing the vibrator on my clit, I felt his thick fingers inside my pussy. I gasped in sheer delight. It didn't take long for the pain to leave as his long digits began to move inside me. "Oh my god," I quivered, arching my back.

"Shh," Theodore cooed. "Enjoy it,"

"Oh god, oh god!" I shrieked when the vibrator was pressed back onto my clit as Theodore's fingers increased in speed and numbers. "Oh fuck," I came unexpectedly, shaking uncontrollably. "Theodore, please," I breathlessly moaned.