Chapter 46

After dinner at Great hall, when Hermione entered her dorm she saw her unfortunately new room mate, Ginny Weasley, already inside, even smiling on her own.

“Did something good happen?” Hermione, asked while sitting down on her bed.

But, Ginny was still in a daze, not even turned over to respond, “I was just thinking.....You are Lucifer's best friend. Could you help in making him like me?” she asked, her tone was quite odd.

“What?! Like you? No, maybe I heard something else?” Hermione really couldn't believe it now, her day just turned even worse!

“I can make a good tale out of this, for our future children.....”

“We are soul mates.....”

“Yeah, I don't think so....”

“Lucifer doesn't have a soulmate!”

“What about his better half, just like my dad said....?”

“Lucifer doesn't like pumpkin pie very much, even hat-”

“Whatever, but I'm his mate...”

“You'd better go to sleep, Ginny!”

“Okay, Good night Hermione....”

No response.

An hour later, since the red-haired girl, went to hide inside her blanket, falling asleep.

“It hurts....So damn bitter....”

Two dark eyes looked straight down at Ginny's face, Hermione just stood beside her bed, without doing a single thing, wearing her school uniform.

Multiple snoring voices could be heard from inside the room, only there was still one bed vacant for the past fifteen minutes.

“I just want this to stop....” Her eyes didn't have that bright colour any longer, Hermione's right palm was
also holding that wand of hers, slightly moving it closer to Ginny's throat, inch by inch, until.....

A rumbling voice echoed, it was none other than Hermione's stomach, which seemed to be crying for the real dinner, not the one she quite reluctantly gulped down in the Hall.

“Not today..... you're very lucky”

_________

Author's Note

This chapter is Not Complete.

You can read this Full Chapter on my Archive of our Own Profile.

Username - Kiyotaka1620

Link is mentioned in the Bio!