Chapter 27

Lucifer awoke some time later to see the ceiling of the Hospital Wing. The light was bright, his eyes strained to see anything after the initial opening.

He rubbed his eyes and was rendered partially blind for a second until his vision cleared. 

He was able to see the ceiling again and sat up. 

Scanning the Hospital Wing told him that Harry was also in a bed off beside him, "About time you woke up," Harry said, smirking at him.

"What happened?" Lucifer asked as his head throbbed with pain. He rubbed his temple, supporting himself with his other hand.

"I stopped Voldemort from getting the Stone," Harry said.

"You did? What about Snape?"

"It turns out that Snape wasn't behind it. Professor Quirrell was. And he had Voldemort on the back of his head, that's why he wore that turban," Harry explained.

"Wait what?" Lucifer asked, trying to register what was just said, "That's amazing...things I would like to do with two mou...." But, then he noticed all the stuff around Harry's bed, and gave a cynical chuckle, "Figures..."

"You can have whatever you want, because I'm not sure what to do with over half of it," Harry tried to become more polite, he would have most likely been eaten by that Manticore, if not for Lucifer going wild. 

"Nah, I'm good," he said, while laying back down.

"Well, Quirrell also mentioned you," But, Harry wasn't done talking. 

"What?" Lucifer asked, sitting back up, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed to look at Harry.

"He called you something that I'm not sure if I believe, but Dumbledore explained a little bit about it. He also said that you exhausted yourself because your body isn't used to that kind of strain, that's why you were passed out."

"Oh, well he's right abo-

"Dumbledore also told me not to say anything, but I'm not going to let that secret be kept from you....I've already had too many kept from me since Voldemort killed my parents, I'm not going to le..." Harry trailed off for a moment, his dark history just came back in front, "It was when he realized that I had gotten past that Manticore....Quirrell said, 'It shouldn't be surprising that you got past it, you did have Merlin's Descendant with you, after all.' 

And then it explained something to me, how you killed the Troll. Your eyes were also red, according to Hermione that day, and I also saw them for myself when you flung that Manticore into the wall," Harry explained and thus revealed something very incredible to Lucifer, he was the Merlin's Descendant?

"....." Lucifer. 'What kind of bullcrap just Dumbledore spat to Potter? First I was a muggle born, and now this...'

The moment he gets back to Diagon Alley, Lucifer will be going straight to Flourish and Blotts to get as many books as he could on Merlin.....to learn, why Dumbledore thinks I am related to their version of God or something?

"....Dumbledore's really gone insane a long time ago," Lucifer was quiet after that.

"....." Harry, who was at least expecting a small thank you in return.