Chapter 39

The train pulled into Hogsmeade Station after a while, so Lucifer shook Hermione quite violently.

"Hey, wake up!"

"whereami," Hermione said very groggily as her eyes fluttered open. "Oh hey Lucifer, are we going on another trip?"

"In a manner of speaking, " Lucifer laughed as she rubbed her eyes, "We're at Hogsmeade, there is also sorting and the welcome feast."

Hermione groaned before lifting herself up off Lucifer's shoulder and straightening her robes as the train finally stopped. 

They immediately heard after stepping off the train, "Firs' Years! Firs' Years, over here!" Hagrid saw them and waved his big palm.

They both waved back and moved towards the carriages. 

It was Lucifer's first time seeing them, and he had heard they were charmed to pull themselves, so he was confused when he saw a horse looking creature in front of each carriage.

"スレイプニール" Lucifer muttered under his breath, that caused Hermione to look at him weirdly, "Uh..what...did you just say?" she asked, her eyebrows raised a bit. 

"Sleipnirs?" 

"No, I don't speak that language...can you please translate?" Hermione shook her head, not understanding even a word, Lucifer was saying. 

"...I thought the carriages were supposed to pull themselves?" Lucifer asked, no one in particular, but because Hermione was already paying attention to his mouth, she responded in kind.

"You are just talking crazy, again. They do pull themselves!" she gave him an odd look.

"No, there are Winged, Skeletal looking Horses, pulling them," he carefully walked over and placed his hand on it, stroking its body, "come over here, Hermione."

"You really look silly doing that," She laughed a bit, covering her mouth with her fingers.

"I'm serious, come over here," Lucifer urged and she sighed, walking over to him. 

He grabbed her hand and guided it up to the Horse.

Hermione gave a shuddering gasp when her hand felt something that she couldn't see, and quickly withdrew her hand, "What the hell was that?!"

"I don't know what it's called, it just looks very similar to Sleipnirs," Lucifer said, his mind is even more curious than before.

They quickly boarded the Strange Carriage and were taken up to the Hogwarts Castle, "A shame for people who have to miss riding the Carriages," Hermione voiced her negative opinions about Harry, and Ron for going astray.

"I wonder why they were in that car to begin with?....Do you think they weren't even able to get on Platform
9 3/4?" Lucifer asked her.

"I'm not sure. I've never read anything that says the barrier closes, but I don't guess that means it can't."

"There is also, why the other Weasley's were able to make it through. It wasn't Eleven o'clock when they came through, there was still about four minutes from the moment we went through and it should only take someone no more than five seconds to cross the barrier..." Hermione was going in circles in her head, trying to figure out why they missed the train.