Chapter 42

Hermione was awoken by a knock on the door of her dormitory. She looked around the room to see that, all of the beds had been abandoned by her
room mates.

'That's strange...' she thought to herself, “I'm usually the first one up.”

The knocking intensifies. She pulls herself out of bed and makes her way to the door.

Upon opening it, she was surprised to see Lucifer stood on the other side.

“Lucifer? How did you even get up here?"

"Can I come in?" he asked, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet.

“I guess.”

Hermione closed the door behind him as he sat himself down on her bed.

He gestured for her to join him by patting the covers next to him. She willingly took the seat.

"Hermione... I've been thinking," Lucifer began a little nervously, "For a while now, I've had these feelings..."

Was this really happening, was Lucifer going to confess to her?!

"W-w-what are th-those f-feelings about?!" Hermione asked while stuttering, just like Professor Quirrell once did.

"Well, here's the thing... they're about you. Hermione I think that, I'm in love with you."

She didn't know what to say any more, Hermione just stared into his eyes for a second, before placing her hand on his.

“I'm in love with you too...”

She closed her eyes and leaned forward as Lucifer did the same.

Their lips crashed together.

Lucifer cupped Hermione's cheek and deepened the kiss. He pushed her down onto the bed and climbed on top of her, but then he pulled away and looked deep into her eyes.

All Hermione wanted right now was to be lost in his Dark Abyss like eyes, this is what she wanted.

“Hermione...”

“Yeah...” she dragged out the word.

“Hermione...”

“What?” Hermione giggled while holding onto his hand.

“Hermione!”

She jerked awake and was met with the face of Lavender Brown.

Who just sighed in disbelief, to see Hermione's blank look, she only had to call her name three times!

"Wake up! You're going to be late for class!" Lavender yelled at her, “It's near 6:20 already!”

“Huh....then, why are you up so early?” She asked, while rubbing her face, then titled her head to wake herself up, but thought back to the dream she was just having, Hermione really wanted to go back!

“Of course, I have to do make-up and stuff!”

But, Hermione ignored her voice, She just felt like Alice and that was her Wonderland.