Chapter 28

When the exam results were posted the following morning, Lucifer wasn't surprised that he Topped most of the Classes. 

Hermione gave him murderous glares, but she did beat him in Transfiguration and Herbology, but Neville got the top score in Herbology, he did say it was his favorite subject and completely acing it proved that. 

Harry and Ron both passed, but he did much better than his best friend, also thanked both Lucifer and Hermione for their help. 

Ron, who only passed barely after receiving notes from the Twins....he even had to sacrifice virginity for it. 

Experimented like a pig, for something called investment in their Joke shop. 

Very busy sulking at this point and feeling jealous that his best mate Harry, wasn't including him with things. 

Quiet topic....

Their wardrobes and the like were emptied, and were all down getting on the platform to board the train. 

The Heads of Houses were there as well, handing out notes to remind students to not use magic over the holidays.....But, Lucifer felt McGonagall glancing at him, 2 times, while saying this, so he just tried his best to look innocent, a very good boy indeed. 

On the train ride home, with Rowena flying out beside the train with Hedwig, Lucifer, Hermione, Harry, and Ron all four were in a Compartment together, where he was debating on whether to use his Merlin ancestry to fool Hermione.

But, the said girl is already glancing at Lucifer's face with a distant look, easily noticed that he was nervous abou- "Hey, what's on your mind?"

Shs had already used 'Geminio' to make the copy of Occlumeny books, which Hermione stole from Lucifer's hands, and even got the permission from her Mum to pay a visit to Diagon Alley in the holidays, as most of the First years girls are instructed by Madam Pomfrey to learn Contraceptive charms to help with their monthly period. 

Hermione was really amazed when she participated in that private lecture only for girls, didn't think, wizards also have invented stuff like this, very eager to learn new things.

Lucifer looked at her for a moment, "Well... I-I..." he found it incredibly hard to actually say.

He looked at all of them, Hermione and Ron looked very intrigued.

But, there was another green-eyed child present, very excited to just open his mouth, and gossip, "Oh come on, Lucifer is actually a descendant of Merlin!"

"Merlin?" Hermione asked, going wide-eyed.

"You're joking!" Ron yelled, getting excited.

"Sshhh, Potter what the fuck?!" Lucifer yelled in a whisper, but Harry didn't seem to care at all. 

"Now, it explains how you dealt with that Troll and Manticore... Merlin is regarded as the most powerful Wizard to ever live!" Hermione also started giving her explanation, finding it really incredible to be honest. 

"Wait, till I tell Mum, Dad, all of my brothers, and Ginny" Ron said excitedly.

"But, it's not true!" Lucifer tried to stop them from understanding it wrong, "You must believe me!" Only, his loud crying just seemed like a way to prove his innocence, even though he's very guilty.