Lava Dragon

...........................

(Sengoku was sweating from heat as he looked terrified at the awakened powers of gray.. He couldn't stop feeling the immense conqueror haki emitting from gray as he jumps towards him..

"Lava Burial!!

As Sengoku was in the air boosting towards gray, a mighty flood of lava fell from the sky as it buried him sending him back to the ground.. Sengoku managed to dig himself out of the lava, then he saw another flood of lava falling from the sky..

Gray shot out a full sky of falling lava stone as he destroyed the whole hall and knocked Sengoku out, he changed back to his hybrid form as he went back to the destroyed hall that had an uprising war against navy and pirates..

Garp beat the hell out of haze and left him to sorrow on himself.. Haze fought 4 vice-admirals and won by killing them.. Tora had fought tsuru, dragon, vixtor and some other marine commanders.. Chinjao won his fight by cutting off zephyr right arm..

Whitebeard, shiki, jet lagoon, linlin, roger, Kaido and Garp fought against Xeroc)

Garp: If you are here, where's Kong..?
Xeroc: That old man is dead.. I killed him with my hands
Garp: There's no way you could kill Kong! Where is Fleet-admiral Kong?..!

(Xeroc and Garp fought as they Garp was being beaten up by Xeroc.. Xeroc three Garp towards gray as he gave him the go ahead to kill him.. Gray and Garp started their fight..

Jet lagoon went over to face Xeroc head on.. Xeroc smiled at him as he re-transform Into his hybrid form.. Xeroc claws could be seen and his mouth was open for blood, jet boosted towards him with his left palm on front and his right fist at his back, he threw his fist at Xeroc as Xeroc laughed..

He grabbed jet by his head as he began to crush him.. Jet punched Xeroc private part as Xeroc left him, he gave Xeroc an uppercut kick on his jaw and did the same attack on him again.. Xeroc was sent flying outside towards the place were Sengoku laid unconscious.. Lagoon came flying down at Xeroc as Xeroc uses his drain death energy on jet.

"Boom!
"Boom!!
"Boom!!!

"Zizi~
"Thunder Claps!!
"Crack!!

Jet and Xeroc fight was becoming more intense as the whole place was trembling, lightning and thunder strikes without caution. Even the sky became dark and rain fell heavily..

Lagoon was over weak and tired as Xeroc ended the fight by sucking out the lifespan of jet.. He looked up to the sky as he saw shiki the golden lion standing on the air looking down at him..

Xeroc vanished as he appeared at the back of shiki, he stabbed shiki at his back as he brought out shiki's heart.. The marines watched in terror as the exodus pirate were causing chaos at holy land Mary Geoise.. The whole place was on fire as even the celestial dragons were trapped with nowhere to go..

Xeroc noticed the celestial dragons as he went down to them, he saw a young woman with long blonde hair and white skin as everyone tried to protect her.. He slowly walked towards her as he killed everyone who tried to stop him.. He was finally close to her.. She looked into his eyes as he felt a warm emotion sending electric shockwave into his body..

He smiled)

Xeroc: What's your name beautiful..?
???: Why should I tell a pirate my name..?
Xeroc: I'm not just an ordinary pirate.. I'm the strongest pirate among all
???: [Smiles] My time has come.. My name is "Elizabeth" I'm the daughter of the world government, I've a favor to ask you
Xeroc: What is it..?
Elizabeth: Can you take me out to sea.. I'm tired of being a celestial dragon, I want to be a pirate too but there's no way I can sail on my own

Xeroc: That's quite shocking.. Well okay, I'll take you out to sea as you wish.. Just promise to never leave me
Elizabeth: I promise!

(Xeroc looked down from the high mountain as he saw his remaining Crew fighting the marines top forces, Moria, crocodile and Mihawk fought against 3 different commanders as they won the fight and Ashido used four sea to destroy the mountain bottom..

Xeroc shouted at crocodile as he looked up and saw his cap'tn.. Xeroc pushed Elizabeth towards crocodile as she fell from the high mountain, crocodile caught her using his sand..

Xeroc left without saying a word as he went back to fight..

He got to the hot battle zone as he saw haze and gray had beaten up garp and whitebeard and roger were weak.. Bigmom and Kaido had flee..

The body of the dead was all around.. He went over to whitebeard and roger as he defeated them by getting them unconscious.. He signalled his men to retreat as Xeroc and his surbordinate left the burning war zone and jumped down the mountain as they landed on "Four Sea"

Elizabeth shouted at Xeroc but he only kissed her to keep her quiet.. She turns red as she pushed him and turned around to the other side..

He left her dreaming as he went outside the mansion.. Tora, Chinjao, haze and gray were laughing endlessly.  The fight was already over as they left marijoa burning and all of the top marines were unconscious or dead)

Xeroc: This is just the beginning of me becoming the king of the world

To Be Continued