First Foe! Defeated!

...........................

(We sailed for days before we saw the beauty of water 7 from afar.. We went closer as we sailed the ship inside the island.

We looked around to see whether we could find a shipwright fast as we stopped to ask a person.. They gave us and answer as we set sail to the island's garage.

We arrived there as we saw an old fishman repairing a broken ship.. We went to meet him in person and discussed the design of our ship to him)

Xeroc: We want the ship to be like quarter of an island and be able to fit 10 thousand and should have 15 thousand rooms, training arena, dinning hall and a treasure storage to keep gold and the rest.. It should be powered by wind, have a good lightning conducting mast and an underwater propeller to move the ship faster, it should have front rooms that we can keep sea monsters.. That's all my request from you so how much is it..? (I asked)
Tom: With a ship that large, it would cost you 15 billion berries deposit and when you return after 3 months you can pay up (he said)
Xeroc: How much is everything altogether..? (I asked)
Tom: It will cost you a total of 37 billion berries and ten branches of the treasure tree adam, much gold and at the same time alot of sapphire stone
Xeroc: Ashido pay him up.. Don't fail me Tom cause if you do the whole water 7 would pay for it

(We departed from water 7 on our old ship and went back to conqueror the sea and come back in 3 months time..

We were heading to an island that was far from water 7 as we saw it was one of the territories of the world government.

We went to the island as we saw some people dressed up in uniform as a man with bald long head that had the shape of cone and many beards came out of a cabin as he looked up at us)

???: Who are you and from where do you come..? (he asked)
Xeroc: We are the Exodus pirate and we came here for fun
???: Who welcomed you guys here..?
Xeroc: No one.. We just came here from our own free will
???: For trespassing our territory you shall pay -Fire!-

(He yells as all his men shot their guns at us then Nasha came to our front as she draws her sword and blocked all the bullets aiming at us with her observation haki.. She looked at the old man as she coated her sword with armament haki)

Nasha: Cap'tn let me handle him and please don't interfere if anything goes wrong (she said)

(She jumps up a little as her feet touches the ground she charged at him like a fast bullet.. She swings her sword at him but the old man used his cone head to block the attack.

She continues to strike but no results as the man just kept on blocking everything with his head.. She steps back for some moment as she made the same stance as meliodas.

-Four Pillar Division= Heaven's Grade: Divine Reversal-

She stamps the ground with one leg as she was in front of the old man with her sword directly aiming at his neck

'Bang!!!!!

The collision of her sword and his neck made an iron sound that could deaf the ears of people.. He held her hands as he made her open for any form of attack.

He jumps to the air as he decended with great force and his pointed head coated with armament haki aimed at Nasha.. She managed to use her sword to block it but the force made but hard for her to be balanced.. The ground shattered making rocks to fly all around and get sword cracks then he increased his force and tightens his head.