Exodus Pirates

..............................

'Boom!... 'Boom!!... 'Boom!!!...

(The canons rained down like meteorite on the island.. I knew they are after me and Kaido but Kaido fled with his crew as he left me and my crew to handle the marines..

Haze and Gray came to help me fight against the marines as I fought against garp at his prime. It was so hard as the fight was going more amok than me and Kaido.

Gray cleared a way for Ashido to Sail the ship through, Haze and gray fought more harder to keep the marines from destroying the ship.

I and Garp fight made alot of marines pass out cold cause we used supreme Conquer's haki like it was child's play and the island and waves trembled at the godly powers clashing.

Garp used both his 'Galaxy Impact" and 'Meteor Smash" at the same time to send me flying but I used the opportunity to boost myself onto Gray's back as he flew us to the ship that was far away)

Garp: What is the name of your pirate crew..? (he asked me from a distance)
Xeroc: I've finally found a name and we are the 'Exodus Pirates" and we are the pirates that will finish what the rocks pirates couldn't finish (I replied as he smiled)
Gray: Cap'tn..! To be honest that's a nice name but those marines are way beyond monster (he said)

Xeroc: It's that old man in particular.. He and another pirate killed my dad so that's all I know about him (I said as we landed on the ship)
Ashido: Thank goodness you guys are alright.. I've calculated the money and we have 30 billion berries in total
Xeroc: That's good.. Let's us get out of the sight of this marines first (I said too them as they all nodded)

<Fee days later>

(We had gone far from Mt Verone and we have celebrated the birth of our piracy like a grand wedding linlin always does..

It wasn't long before the newspaper bird came flying down to me giving me a newspaper to read.

I opened the first page and what I saw made me happy.. The bounty of our crew with our names being published)

(HellDog 'Rocks D. Xeroc"
1.831 billion Berries
Cap'tn

Buster call 'Hazashi Haze"
811 million berries
Vice-Captn

Lava Dragon 'Gray"
746 million Berries
Deputy Cap'tn

World burglar 'Ashido"
50 million Berries
Thief

This are a bunch of dangerous pirates that are trying to overpower the sea.. Beware of them)

Ashido: If they know how much I've stole they won't give me that low bounty
Xeroc: [Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra] So they have finally increased my bounty into billion
Gray: I'm the deputy cap'tn.. That's a good position for me to do... Hey cap'tn, where are we heading..?

Xeroc: We are going to the deserted island of Argor.. I've been wanting to see that guy again
Haze: Which guy..?
Xeroc: The guy who made me into this.. The man I've always wanted to kill since I was smaller

<8 days later>
<On the island of Argor>

Ashido: *Panting* Cap'tn..! This place is too dry and sunny, how can a human live here without dying
Gray: This place just keeps on boosting my powers to its fullest
Haze: Yeah.. Why not, you are a lava Dragon so you need heat to increase your healing potentials
Xeroc: I hate that guy.. I've always told him to leave this island and go somewhere else to dominate but he keeps on telling me that he doesn't want trouble

???: Young ones..!! Who do you seek for here on this island..? (a strange voice said)
Xeroc: Just come out already meliodas.. It's me Rocks D. Xeroc (I said)
Meliodas: Fool..! Why I'm I hearing your rumors everywhere and the increase of your bounty got me amazed.. But still, don't be like your father (he said)

(He came out of his hiding spot as he was short but the aura around him made haze and gray shiver in fear)

Xeroc: Stop bursting your aura on them.. They don't know you yet you short fool (I said)

(He vanished on the spot as I received a great hit on my abdomen, several 'Booms" had been made before I was sent flying crashing into a hot pile of sand)

Meliodas: I've told you to stop calling me short.. That's what you get. Well you know the way to my home so I'll be taking your crewmates there (he says)

<After some few minutes>

Gray: Is our cap'tn okay..? (he asked)
Meliodas: Yeah he will be alright if he hasn't become much more weaker than the way he was when he was younger (he replied as they got to his home)
Haze: Is this your home..? Men you are living in the trenches

(After he said that meliodas jumps to kick him but haze dodged as meliodas smiled)

Meliodas: Your observation Haki is well trained.. That's good for you
........................

'Coughing!!

Xeroc: That bastard kicked me into that hot pile of sand.. Damn he doesn't have human feelings

To Be Continued