Jewel Ice Sheet

.........................................................

(Doringo trained day and night for the pass one month that we had been sailing to Chinjao's hometown.

He's armament and observation haki was already awakened in one month and he was quarter good in swordsmanship cause of the training Nasha taught him, he could coat his sword with armament haki and dodge fast objects with observation haki.

He was already on the same level as a rare-lieutenant in the marines and he could hold his own against anybody before he gets defeated or wins.

We finally got to Kano the hometown of Chinjao in 3 months and Doringo was ready to have his first fight in history)

Chinjao: This is my hometown.. The land of 'Kano"
Gray: So where's the gold sheet..?
Chinjao: Let me lead you guys there safely

(We all followed at the back of Chinjao as he directed us to where we would see the gold sheet..

We all got there as Chinjao used his conqueror haki to pass them all out..

Shossen technique: 100 Hammerhead Drill

He broke the ice as we had the chance to steal all of the gold.. We packed the golds and filled our storage room with gold as we saw the king of that land talking to his guards, the king fainted due to blood pressure..

We left Kano with all of the golds we stole and the storage room was full of gold inside it)

Ashido: I'm done counting the golds and we have a total of 16.2 billion berries if the gold are turned into berries
Xeroc: Marvellous! We are now rich again

<Door bangs open>

Sliver: Cap'tn!! We've company!
Xeroc: Who might that be..?
Sliver: It's the Oro Jackson.. And the Roger Pirate are on board
Xeroc: Gol D. Roger.. What's he doing here on the grandline
Sliver: What should we do about it
Xeroc: Tell the navigating unit to dock the ship on an island not far away.. Roger wants to fight

(Sliver left the room as I began to laugh awkwardly while Ashido was staring at me... Not few minutes later the ship docked at the nearest island and the roger pirate followed.

I went outside and stood on the ship horn while looking directly at roger, he smiled at me with his twirling mustache)

Roger: I can't believe that is the son of Rocks, and the cap'tn of the seventh division.. Rocks D. Xeroc
Xeroc: That's not my identity anymore, I'm known as the cap'tn of the Exodus Pirate.. So what's your true motive
Rayleigh: Please help me ask him.. I've told him that you guys are still kids at sea and haven't seen the full strength of the sea
Roger: I want to have fun with them so don't interfere
Xeroc: We are not weak.. We are only small in number

(Roger burst out great amount of conquerors haki as the sky was full of red and black lightning. I stood and watched him showcasing his powers, I got enraged and burst up my conqueror haki and the 2 collided causing the sky to tear in half.. The roger pirate looked surprised at my haki that was at the same level as roger..

Roger draws out his sword and coats it with armament haki before he swings it at me, a black slash attack came towards me at high speed, I coated my arm with armament haki then used it to deflect the attack away.. I stump the ship's horns very hard that it boosted me forward at high speed, I appeared at the front of roger as I gave him a punch directly at his face, he was sent flying smashing the woods of his ship and creating a huge hole.

The dust cleared up and he came out smiling and his sword that was tightly held in his hand, the blackness of the sword shines bright that I could see my reflection on it.. He rose his hand up and swings it down at high speed sending another black slash at me, I dodged it and more and more came at me making me feel like dodging is fun.

He came at me then used his sword to hit my arm as my skin had a cut but no blood came out because it healed in an instant.. We continued fighting as he gave me many injuries and I made him vomit much blood)

<Meanwhile on Berserk Conqueror>

(Rayleigh and haze eyes met then haze smiled letting Rayleigh to smile as well, they both disappeared on the spot and a black and red lightning spark on the air letting people to know their location.. Haze was in his hybrid form and Rayleigh was beating him messlessly..

Rayleigh uses his sword to send gaze flying into the island causing a huge dust to happen around the surrounding, as Rayleigh was boosting towards haze's direction he came out of the smoke with an unseeable speed, he punched Rayleigh in the face sending him crashing on the Oro Jackson.

Everyone on the berserk conqueror watched with amazement and gray was furious on who to fight with.. He looked at the Oro Jackson and saw Gaban holding his two axe, he let out a big smile as he transformed into his hybrid form)

To Be Continued