29

Dear Mew,

Am so happy that we finally moved in!
Creating our own little home was hard, but we made it. Yes!!!I didn't thought that you would asked me to move in when I finally finished my college. The only sad part is how badly I wanted to be a home maker, sitting in the house , making those beautiful bento for you daily, waiting for your return from work, or picking you up from work, decorating the house , writing letters blah blah blah, and how easily you destroyed all those by convincing me to work at that firm near your hospital. Wait and watch Mew , soon I will seduce you and will get pregnant and will stop working. That's my plan. Eventhough technically it's not possible I am praying for a miracle to happen. So I can pamper you and our bunnies 24×7. My imaginary God's, shower me with a womb:)

You always keep asking me that why am I writing all these letters even after we became boyfriends. Well everything serves a purpose. I am a dreamer Mew. I enjoy little things, love to day dream and so as to write as well. And when I am writing I will think about us, our memories and will portray it and preserve those beautiful memories and my inner thoughts in it's most purest forms. So I am investing a lot of my time in this tiny art. So basically this is the most romantic gift from me to you.

Even if by any chance I am gone, my thoughts and our memories will stay close to you in it's most purest forms through this letters Mew. I promise!!

Yours

Always yours Guppy:)
I love you Mew.

---------------------------------

Hi dears. Long time. It's indeed a long time. I finished my college. Started working at a law firm. So many things happening. What about you guys. Feel free to share what's happening with your life,any latest ships, your new BL interest and all.

Since 2019 till today, fortunately or unfortunately I was never been able to get over this couple. They are my favourite couple that can portray all sorts emotions in my dreams, that literally helps me to have a good sleep.
Is there anyone else like me?

These days another emotional rollercoster is developing in my mind. Hopefully I am gonna turn it out into a book.

See you in the next letter.