14.

Note: please read chapter 13 before reading this.....

__________________________

I opened up my eyes. I felt refreshed.
I had a smile on my face. It felt so good to sleep in Mew's embrace.

Next thing I could see was my Mom running to me.

"How do you feel my boy...I am so sorry for this" my mom sounded so bad.

"Its my fault mom, I am sorry, but as you can see I am all good,  better than ever mom"

I hugged her.

My friends came up to me.

They didn't said anything consoling but just scolded me for ignoring my health which lead me to faint.

Yeah!! Sometimes they took over parental role and scolds me.

I sat up in the hospital bed wearing the lined pajamas.

"When did Mew leave, where is he by the way"? I asked rounding my eyes around everywhere.

"You fainted , we all took you to the casualty, Mew was there alongside assisting  the doctor, then you were shifted to the room, and he left together with the doctor." said one of my friend.

"No, he was here with me all this time "I was getting confused.

"No man, You just woke up now, and if Mew was here we would already knew that right!!" they said.

"No no no this sounds weird, he was with me  a while ago , and he knows about me , he knows  everything. We laughed a lot , he said to me that he was away because of some family reasons, he even put me to sleep"

"You are hallucinating dude...you need rest Gulf" said my friends. 

They left me to take rest. I was left in my own world with lots of troubling questions.

"Was that a dream then?? So that means he still don't know who I am? You guys didn't told him anything?? "

" No, its you who have to say that to him, not us"

Shit , was that all a freaking dream. Shit. 

But that was all  just perfect in that dream.
.
.
.
.

At that point all I wanted was to see him.

I wanted to go out and reach out to him but I had a stupid iv drip on my hand.

I wanted to ask him the reason for his disappearance. But at the same time I don't wanted to create this kind of an impression at first, like those in my dream. This was not how I imagined to see him. I wanted it to be more special. but what's done is done. I can't undo it.

What should I do now? 

Should I say that I am the one who is sending those letters to him?

No no , I wanted to know the reason for his disappearance first, before doing something stupid.

If his disappearance was to avoid me , then I will remain a stranger itself " no matter how heartbroken I am " 

I could feel tears welling up my eyes. Gosh!! I am a stupid crybaby. 

I said the last statement out loud.

"indeed you are a crybaby" said HE , for whom I fell harder than ever in  my life.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N : hehe...I warned you not to trust me.....

When will they finally reunite?? 

We will see that !!!

Have a little more patience......

Ps: i love you all.. especially your comments💗