11.

Days went by. Many more letters were written. Two men were deeply getting attached by letters and taste .

________________

Mew's pov :

I am a simple man, leading a very simple life with my mom , dad and two elder sisters who are happily married with kids. Gosh! I love kids. They are very adorable.

I never had any great expectations in my life. I only wished for one thing; that is to have a peace of mind all day, silly me !!

I took up nursing to take care of others. The joyful smile that they show me when they get discharged is like getting medals in Olympics. I always feel like I am a hero. And that was more than enough for me to have a peace of mind.

I never had any romantic life of my own.
Its not that I hate it. But I was waiting for the the right time.

I did had many girl crushes when I was in school but I had never felt a thing for any boys until this one particular stranger boy entered my life. He came out of nowhere in the form of letters. That was the most striking point, like who in the world would spend their time writing letters when they could easily use social medias.

I don't know who he is, how he looks, where is he from. At first I even doubted it was a prank. But now.... those letters are killing me inside out.

That was not just letters . It contained life in it. He expressed so many emotions in it . I could sense his fear, love, attraction, patience , longing and hope in it.

Even if I am unaware about how he looks , but I was able to touch his heart through his letters.

It didn't took much time for him to spoil me with his delicious foods.

He took his time to create a variety of foods for me. Some of them were of great relief for me to cure my stress from a hectic working day.

Sometimes I wonder what did I even do to deserve all this indirect love and care from this stranger boy.

But I will never be able to call him a stranger anymore., because he have already touched my heart.

I am not sure about whether the feeling I have for him is love or not. It may take some more time to make sure of it I guess. But one thing I am sure . And that is I am afraid of loosing all this. I am afraid to develop more feelings for him. What if he suddenly stop sending me those letters, what if he suddenly stopped wanting me. I am afraid to have a broken heart. Sadly I am nurse who don't know how to heal a broken heart.

I don't know why I am having these insecurities even after that boy had repeated a hundred times that his feeling are true and he will never stop loving me. All these promises might do wonders if I was also a college boy like him . But adults do prefer reality rather than fantasies and promises.

I want him to appear in front of me.

I want him to face me.

I want him to express his love for me.

And if he does so then who am I to reject him.

"love matters , gender doesn't"

--------------------------------------------------

A/N : So Mew's pov for the first time.

Are you guys liking the story 🥲