15.

Gulf's pov:

I am a stupid crybaby.

I said the last statement out loud.

"indeed you are a crybaby" said HE , for whom I fell harder than ever in my life

I was amused by what he said.

I wiped my tears in a quick.

He looked beautiful in his uniform. Even though its not the first time me seeing him in his uniform, but for me everytime seemed different.

I was clearly staring at him without a blink.

"what were you crying for, you are absolutely fine. We took a couple of test. There is nothing to worry about. Just take proper sleep and eat a lot. You will be alright then Gulf" he said that by looking into my medical reports.

He was smiling at me the whole time.
Moreover he called my name. He called me by my name. I really wanted to jump out of the bed and dance my heart out, but NO..not now.

Mew looked at me expecting certain response.

"Umm...." No words came out of my mouth.

I just nodded my head politely.

He put aside the report papers in the drawer next to me and approached me.

I got goosebumps. I slightly started to sweat.

Lots of weird but good feelings came up in a second.

He touched my hand.

The First Touch.

Its was soft.

But I was taken out of my wild fantasies when he started doing his duties.

He was practically checking on my iv drip.

"Well its time to change it. Just one more round, and you will be all good to go home by tomorrow morning" Mew said to me.

"Thankyou Mew, umm sorry pMew"

"You can call me Mew, but how do you know my name " he asked me with curiosity.

I was taken aback.

I didn't knew what to say.

But I got saved one more time from creating a weirdo image.

"Uhh...from the name tag....right there in your uniform"

"Oh....hehe.. alright then... take good rest Gulf !! " He said and left with a smile.

Man he is a dream , I thought.

I was glad that atleast I got a chance to see him.

And him touching me and talking to me was more than enough for me to get a good sleep with fantasy dreams.
______________________

I woke up at around 11 pm in the night.

I saw my mom sleeping in the chair.

I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep, but I badly wanted to see Mew. Atleast from a distance.

But he would have left by now.

I stepped out of the room dragging my iv drip stand.

It didn't took me took me too long to reach up to the nurses duty room near the reception as I was in the first floor of the hospital.

I looked around the room. But there was no trace of Mew.

I got gloomy.

I should have woken up a bit earlier. He would have already left for home.

I walked back to my room but stopped near the cold drinks vending machine.

I clicked on a random soda and searched in the pockets of my pajamas  in search of coins. But who put coins in hospital pajamas. 

I looked down all lost.

Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulders.

It was him, wearing a long sleeve loose tee and he was carrying a travel bag.

"Here take this coin, and choose this drink, thats the best one among all these"

His gestures were crazy.

He inserted two coins and clicked on the drink  that he said twice. One for him and one for me.

"There you go, take it "

"Thank you Mew"

He smiled in return. His smiles were always breath taking ones.

"Where are you going Mew, are you going on a trip?? Are you going with friends? "  I asked pointing at his travel bag.

I knew I sounded a little creepy, but at that time my brain was not in my control.

"No..no..I just headed straight to work from my sisters home. She delivered a baby boy two days back. So I was with her"

I sighed after finally hearing his reason for disappearance.

" So what you do Gulf, you are studying right? He asked as he took a sip of his drink.

I don't wanted to lie to him. So I said the truth.

" I am a culinary student , studying at MJ uni."

I saw a sudden change in his mood.He stopped drinking.

"What happened Mew" I asked.

"Nothing, that reminded me of someone........close to me " he said that looking straight into my eyes.

All I could see was the loging in his eyes.

He turned to look back to his drink and took another slip.

I didn't knew what else to say.

I felt a guilty feeling.

I felt a pain after seeing the longing feeling in his eyes.

"Its getting cold, you should go back to sleep Gulf" said Mew.

He dropped me back to my room.

"Health comes first, always remember that " he said.

I nodded in reply.

"Take care Gulf, good night" he said and gave me a pat on my shoulders before he disappeared.

I touched the place where he patted and thought to myself  " I wont keep you waiting any longer Mew"

______________

A/N : I badly want both of them to embrace each other.