24

Gulf's pov

It will tore my heart to even think that none of this had happened.

I don't regret our first kiss nor I could pretend as if it never happened . May be I shouldn't have done too much.
If I go home just like this I bet I won't get any sleep. I want to clear this up tonight. He is my Mew after all. He fell for me. He accepted me. So he will forgive me too for sure.

It was still raining out heavily. I turned back the bike headed back to Mew's house.

I took a shelter in the sideways and made a call to him.

G to M:

Just listen and don't say anything for a minute. I loved kissing you, may be I shouldn't have overdone it and am I sorry if I had done something too far without your permission ..but please don't be like this..it pains me to see you go like that. I wanted to see your smile at the end of the day. I wanted to remember our first kiss as the happiest memory of our life. I know its raining..but can you please come down for a sec and give me a smile. I don't want anything more ...just smile at me and I will head back in a quick..please.
.
.
.
.hello...will you come down. I am right infront of your house where I dropped you off.

M to G :

I am coming!

I waited for him only to my surprise to see him  dragging me towards him to get inside the umbrella. He took me inside his house.

I was shocked...I didn't expected to see his family in this state...being all wet and drenched and in my stupid wet hair.

They all greeted me wholeheartedly. Pretty crowded house it was. So many ladies and kids. His sisters ran to get me towel and a cup of hot chocolate.
Heartwarming!!

Later on Mew excused us and took me to his room upstairs.

He closed the door and made me sit.
He helped me dry my hair.

While he was drying my hair , I couldn't resist , I hugged him and said "why aren't you smiling at me"

He strew down the towel down the floor and pinned me to the bed and kissed me rough and hard..what he said next made my body cold for the next two minutes

"I am yours , whatever be it , by body , by heart or soul...it's yours.i have given it you as per my own will...so you have the right over me..you can grab my butt or whatever but not infront of my goddamn house stupid. I have a whole bunch of kids here...and my stupid neighbors gawking everything...I want to do everything to you, make love to you , kiss you , I want you to grab my butt too ..but let's say will do it from now onwards at somewhere private...or anywhere else than here infront of my house...u agree u stupid."

With that he took my hand and placed it over his butt. He said "now the door is closed , we have got a few minutes more , now do it"

I was shocked...I never imagined something like this will come out of his mouth. I just hugged the hell out of him and he kissed the hell out of me...

And later I said bye after seeing his smile...only to see it over and over again....

_____________

Authors pov: I know it been about an year...do you guys still remember me....how's are you all doing.