22.

Gulf's pov

Even after spending a sleepless night, i didn't felt a bit of tiredness.

I earned this day after a long wait. Too much excitement killed my sleep.
Finally I am gonna give a ride to my.......
to someone who is not just a friend or family....he is both... someone special.... someone who could make me nervous and calm at the same time.

I woke up from the bed and stood before the mirror....slapped my face a few times to make sure that everything that happed yesterday was not a dream. I reached for my phone to check the messages. Glad it was true. Its too hard to believe its happening.

I am getting nervous. I shouldn't be late to pick him. But what am I gonna wear. Opps I do have college. So i should be wearing the uniform. But I don't want to take him on a ride in my uniform. That sucks.

Its not like he haven't seen me in my uniform. He saw me for the first time in my uniform when i passed out and was taken to the hospital where he works.

I dont wanna do that again.

I wanna look more manly, cool and ...more cool.

What should I do now?

Should I wear a jacket over my uniform?
How about a hoodie?

Will that make me look different?

I suck!!

And I know that.

A white hoodie will be fine.

I decided.

I took about two showers and brushed 3 times before heading out of my house. Nervousness at its peak. I just want to be a bit more neat.

I didn't even forget to clean the back seat of my bike :)

I got on my bike and quickly take out my phone to send a msg .

Gulf ➡️Mew :

Hey, mrng! I am about to take off... Will pick u up in 10 min.

Mew➡️Gulf:

Gd mrng

Am waiting :)

My heart started pounding a bit fast. God is this how it feels when you are gonna pick up your boyfriend. Its  just wow!!

I give out a victory smile and start of my bike.

I saw him standing near the bus stop. And I stopped. I took of my helmet to  have clear vision of my love.

  He was wearing a light pink shirt of round neck collar and a white pant. His smile shook my mind as always.

He came closer to me. I returned the smile and take out a round helmet for him. I held his bag while he was adjusting the helmet. His nicely combed brown hair got a bit messy from the helmet. He took the bag and get on the bike.

I start the bike.

I  felt really nervous.

I didn't know what to do.

Should I talk?? I wish he would place a hand over me to hold tight.

Stupid Gulf... Too much movies too much drama.

Soon i felt his hand resting over my right shoulder. Was I loud earlier.

I was so happy that i tried to look back at him. But couldn't stretch enough.

He came closer and said "do u want our first ride to end up in a hospital bed? If not look straight and ride"

I blushed. I could see him smiling through the mirror. Felt relieved!

After a while I dropped Mew safe at the hospital.

"Thankyou" , he said as he handed me the helmet.

"You shouldn't be saying that" i replied.

He laughed in return.

And

he bend over to place a kiss on my cheeks.

"Then i guess this will go well for you" he said and waved a bye.

For me it felt like the time has stopped  as his wet lips embraced my cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That was the beginning for all my wet dreams to come true

________________________________

A/u : hello guys,

Hope some of you guys still remember me.

I know sorry wont do justice to keep you guys waiting.

So better I will keep on writing than blabbering .

Hope all are doing good.

I am good and alive.