20.

Mew's pov.

He turned around and smiled at me once again before he headed back to his home.

His smile was way more beautiful than I have imagined.

When I met him for the first time in the hospital a few days back , I thought of him as a stubborn childish boy who went off to neglect his health for some silly matter. But now, as I connect the dots I can clearly understand that he neglected his health because of my sudden absence. He was worried. It pains me as I think of it. Childish!! He shouldn't have done that.
But he do care for me.

When I saw him today at the coffee shop,  I felt sadness and surprise in his eyes.
He was so desperate to see me. What if I didn't made it today. Will he wait up all the night? Stubborn!!

When he ran into my arms, I felt his light arms tightly wrapped around my waist.
He is thin. He is shorter than me. Perfectly fit in my arms. But his lovely eyes were all teared up. The two time that I saw him, he was crying. Crybaby!!

He wrote a lot in his letters, but when it comes to talk in person, he is a little aloof. He is afraid of talking something stupid. He sure wanted to create a good impression. But I like the way he stutter. He wish to ask me questions, but he didn't let anything to get out of his mouth.  But Its too good that I can predict what he wanted to really ask me.
The boy is a bit Afraid!!

When I messaged him " I like you", he didn't wasted a second to hug me tight.
Not too much shy!!

When he looked up at me and asked me to say that I like him, I saw his cheeks forming a blush. His ear tips were red too. His hands were cold. And when I said it to him, his brown eyes were sparkling. His hug tightened a bit more. That moment was like a dream. Gulf!!

A beautiful name.

When we write stories we can create the ending. We can predict the ending in it. But when it comes to life , ending are unpredictable. I don't know whether this story of me and Gulf would have a happy ending or not. But I am ready to face however it turns out. After knowing him this much, I am not ready to let him go that easily.

As I walked back , I felt lonely. The memories that we created a few minutes back accompanied me until half way. But now its void.

So I take out my phone and texted him.
_________________________________________

A/N : hellooo buddies!!!!

Do you like it?

Vote and comment ....

I do read all of your comments and your suggestions will be kept in mind😉   

🌻☀️