6. Subhanallah walhamdulillah wala ilaha illallah wallahu akbar

سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ

"Glory is to Allah, and praise is to Allah, and there is none worthy of worship but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest."

7. Allahumma Inni As'aluka al-Huda Wat-Tuqa Wal-Afafa Wal-Ghina.

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الهُدَى وَ التُّقَى وَ العَفَافَ وَ الغِنَى

"O Allah, I ask You for guidance and piety, and abstinence (from the unlawful) and modesty, and contentment and sufficiency."

Ziya goes to wake up Shoheb after finished her Zikr and dua. "Shoheb get up!! It's time to eat suhoor" Anas, Shoheb and Ziya had their suhoor together. Shoheb said "Noona I want to go to the mosque with Uncle and Junaid Hyung to pray Fajr " Ziya said "Okay but don't do anything devilish okay?"

Anas said "Ziya you don't worry I'll keep an eye on him"

Fajr Adhan ( call to prayer ) has been done. Zyia was sitting on the balcony of her room, she was reciting the Qur'an after offering Fajr prayer. Shoheb came and said "Noona I've come from the mosque" She closed the Qur'an and put her hand on Shoheb's head and said "Now go and sleep, you've to go to school" Shoheb shook his head and went to sleep. Ziya starts reciting the Quran again.

Junaid returned home after praying Fajr prayer with Shoheb and Anas. He was looking at the dream catcher given by Ziya, which was swinging in the wind on the side of the balcony window. Then his eyes fell on Ziya's balcony. He join his eyebrow's in confusion, "Isn't it Ziya?" He got up and went to his balcony and saw Ziya is reciting Qur'an. Junaid gave a small smile "I'm coming too let's read the Quran together" He sat on the balcony chair with his Qur'an and starts reciting. After sometime Ziya closes the Qur'an and kissed it. She looked at the sky and saw that the sky was slowly getting light. She was looking at the sky then she suddenly notice Junaid. "Hey isn't that Junaid?" Then Junaid also looked at her direction "Ohh no!!! Ziya is looking here" when Ziya saw him looking at her, she waved her hand towards him. Junaid also waved at her with a big bunny smile. Then she went into her room.

Taehyung's POV

He was shivering in his sleep, his whole body was sweating, sweat was dripping from his forehead. He was holding the bed sheet in his fist tightly. He jerked his head and sat up with a sudden shout "Appa stop!!!!!!!!" Tears were pouring from his eyes. He was breathing heavily, he got out of bed to go to the nightstand but as soon as he stood up he fell on the ground. He couldn't get the strength in his knees to stand up, he feel weak on his knee. He crawls to the nightstand and took some medicine from there and swallowed it without water. After half an hour he was feeling a little better, so he went to take a bath.

After taking a bath, he wrapped a white towel around his waist and came out of the bathroom while wiping his wet hair with another towel, and stood in front of the mirror. "How much longer do I have to suffer like this?" He took a deep breath and looked at the clock. It was 4 in the morning. He had only slept for 3 hours. He couldn't sleep well because of this nightmare. He sleeps for 2 to 3 hours after taking Sleeping pills. He takes out clothes from his cupboard and dressed in casual wear.

 He takes out clothes from his cupboard and dressed in casual wear

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.