Bad work day

I accidentally changed my language settings to Spanish, I have no clue how to revert it back to English.

Uh

Anyways.

Modern Au

-

I had just put the kids to bed and was now making myself a cup of coffee when I heard the door open. I smiled knowing my husband, Ray, had finished work.

"Honey, I'm home." I heard his raspy voice a couple rooms away.

I left the coffee, welcoming my husband. I kissed his cheek as I helped him with his bags.

"Sorry I came home late, there was an issue with the computers and I had to help Norman fix everything." He apologised.

"Don't worry, Ray. Is the issue resolved?"

"Finally it is."

"That's good. Want coffee?"

"Need coffee." He kissed my forehead.

"Go change to your pyjamas, then. And be quiet, William and Bella are asleep." I smiled at him adoringly.

I left to make him a cup of black coffee whilst he changed in our room. I went to the living room with our coffee, finding him in his pjs on the sofa. He looked so tired. I handed him his mug and he drank from it as I took a seat near him.

Ray gave me a soft, grateful smile and he finished up his coffee. "You know I like it dark." I smiled back. He seemed tired.

i curled up against him. "Rough day at work?"

"You could say that." He placed an arm around me, resting his head in the crook of my neck, giving me soft kisses there.

I stroked his jet black hair, enjoying the sensation of his kisses. Ray smiled and closed his eyes. He made his way to my lips. His were soft and tender. I kissed him back slowly. He moved the hair out of my face, stroking my cheek with one hand and bringing me onto his lap with the other. We continued kissing and I wrapped one arm around his neck as I kept using the other one to run it through his hair. I felt myself running out of breath so I squeezed Ray's hand to show him this.

We ended the kiss, saliva connecting our mouths. He too was out of breath as I could hear his pulse rate had increased along with his chest constantly rising and falling.

I placed my body on his, closing my eyes and hearing his heartbeat. He ran his fingers through my hair carefully, making me drift off into a deep sleep.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 23 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝙍𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें