Ray Genshin Headcanonns

I'm only twenty pities away from a guaranteed Tartaglia! *rolls for scaramouche instead and gets him*

--

1) He mains Xiao

2) He has a c6 Qiqi (obviously never uses her). Every time he pulled her he'd get extremely upset/

3) He's probably a f2p player (same bro)

4) Isn't a part of the Scaranation, but he's saving for Scaramouche.

5) Kins Scaramouche.

6) He listens to Bohemian Rhapsody from time to time and it reminds him of Scara and the Inazuma quest.

7) Somewhat dislikes the Shogun. Mostly for how she ruled Inazuma and for what she did to Scara.

8) His favourite element is anemo, loves 4nemo and 5wirl.

9) I feel like Tartaglia would irritate him.

10) He stumbled over a faceless Ayato meme once on Tik Tok and after reading about it he got slightly obsessed.

11) If he's doing a domain with other people and their characters aren't at the highest possible level for that certain domain, he'd try asking them if they had any higher-level characters. If not, he'd just kick them out.

12) Loves fighting ruin guards.

13) Only joins his Serenitea pot when he's playing with you.

14) Isn't really interested in the shipping part of the game.

15) He played in the fungi event. His favourite fungus was Twirly Whirly.

16) Quite unlucky when it comes to wishing. 

17) His five stars include: Xiao, Qiqi, Venti, Keqing, Kazuha, Cyno, Diluc and Mona.

18) He has really great builds.

19) Sometimes he uses Diluc not only to burn random patches of grass, but also to murder Timmie's pigeons.

20) Likes making Timmie mad.

21) His least favourite bosses are la Signora and the Shogun. 

22) His favourite region is Mondstadt.

23) Loves exploring Dragonspine. Even at a low AR, the cold didn't really affect his characters.

24) Climbed to the top of Dragonspine at 4am because he couldn't sleep.

25) Enjoyed the Chasm quests.

24) If you're AR level is lower than his, he always joins you and helps you to fight the bosses you need to fight.

25) When he did the first Sumeru quest, he almost lost his mind in the Sabzerus festival loop thingy. He'll never forgive Nahida for it. (He doesn't hate her though; she did at least help him out.)

26) Loves joining other players and lending them a hand. (and stealing some of their ascension materials when they aren't looking.)

27) He farms primogems really easily.

28) Helped anyone he knows who had Nahida with the fying Nahida glitch.

29) Collects books, especially from the Knights of Favonius library and reads them all.

30) Never searches anything online to complete quests or solve puzzles in domains. He's a smart boy.

--

I'm supposed to be completing story quests so I can get more primos for Childe but I'm really sleepy. 

Have a great day/night!