Dates Part 2

Note: I hope you like the book's new cover!  None of the art in it belongs to me, I just created it using Picsart Editor and I'm impressed by how good it turned out!  I hope you enjoy reading! :D 

After school

Y/N POV

Computing was finally over and Ray took my hand and we walked to the coffee shop he told me about before. The coffee shop was actually quite close to the school, so our walk wasn't that long. 

Once we arrived there, Ray opened the door for me. I smiled at him gratefully and he smirked back. We decided to sit near the window so we could see the view of the nearby beach. 

We decided to order two vanilla croissants and a chocolate milkshake with two straws. The waitress recommended the drink to us saying it was called the 'couple's drink' and that we'd both enjoy it since according to her, we looked like a lovely couple. Ray and I looked away from each other as we both turned red.

I was looking at the beach and I thought I saw some familiar faces staring at Ray and I. I blinked and the figures disappeared. I brushed it off and continued talking to Ray. 

After finishing our meal we decided to go to Ray's house to finish all of our homework. We decided to help each other if we had any queries.

I took out my chemistry homework whilst Ray took out his art homework. He was very lucky to only have to match artists with their artwork. That was Ray's only homework that day so he finished very quickly. 

I was still struggling to do my chemistry assignment. Ray suddenly came and sat down next to me.

"Need help?" He asked, avoiding eye contact with me. His face was red.

"Yes please." I answered 

He held the pen I was holding and wrote down the next few answers for me. Our hands touched as Ray carefully moved the pen around the sheet of paper. We discussed the answers together and my assignment was finally finished. I thanked him for his help.

Ray and I played Genshin Impact for hours on his account. He pulled for Klee twice and got her along with Heizou, Thoma and even Qiqi. He was so upset when he lost the 50/50. We had lots of fun until Ray had an idea.

"Would you like to go to the beach? The sun is going to set really soon." He asked

He was right, it was now 6pm. Time really did fly by.

"Why not?" I replied.  

My house was almost near Ray's so we grabbed some towels and walked there to get my bathing suit. Obviously, Ray was wearing his. 

We arrived to the beach and put down the towels. In the blink of an eye ray picked me up 'piggy back ride' style and threw me into the water. I got up from the water and chased him. I mercilessly splashed him with water until he apologised for throwing me in. The two of us started laughing uncontrollably. We swam for a while and then we decided to relax on the seashore.

The two of us were just enjoying the sunset and talking when suddenly Ray brought up the fake dating subject. 

"So regarding the fake dating thing, I want to thank you again for helping me and I apologise for the awkward situation I've put you in." He said

"You're welcome Ray. I don't think this is awkward at all. We can continue this as long as you'd like until Anna finally takes the hint." I told him.

"You don't get it Y/N. To be honest, I like this. I just want this to be real." I blushed at this, and what he said next shocked me.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" 

Tears escaped my eyes, "Yes Ray I'd love to!" I exclaimed.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. It was calming and I loved every second of it. We pulled out of the kiss and smiled at each other. It was amazing..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed a very hyper Emma. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!"

"About time you two." Norman said happily. Where did these two come from?

"You were here this whole time?" Ray questioned

"Maybe" said Norman. "Hey, Emma, would you like to show them what we took of you?" 

The tangerine nodded enthusiastically and showed us a bunch of pictures she took of Ray and I at the coffee shop and at the beach. Ray and I's faces were probably burning brighter than Gracefield house in that one episode.

"EMMA!" I chased the green eyed girl as she screamed and pleaded for her life.

The next day Ray and I went to school, we were officially dating. For some reason, Anna came up to us.

"Hey Rayy" The girl smirked twirled her blonde locks around her finger. "Are you free after school?"

"Anna I've already told you, I'm not interested and I have a girlfriend. So back off." Ray responded.

"Put your interests aside, one date won't hu- WAIT Y/N IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND???" Anna looked at Ray and I with a surprised but mad expression on her face.

"About time you noticed." Ray and I said in unison.

She looked at us both for a long amount of seconds and proceeded to run away from us.

I guess that's the end of that, I hope you liked it! 
By the way, sorry for using Anna for this. She's a very kind character but I used her for this oneshot. Please don't send any hate towards her.

Have a great day/night!