Late Halloween Special

Currently chewing on some gum I got from trick or treating and listening to random Mother Mother songs as I write this ^^

Before I actually start the story, I'd like to wish you all a happy (late) Halloween!

Your POV.

----

"That was exhausting!" I said as I closed the door with one hand and rubbed my eye with the other. 

"It really was, but look at the bright side, we collected so much candy." The ravenette next to me reminded me. He was right, the two of us had collected two full bags of candy together.

"I'm surprised we got so much, most of the people in our neighbourhood barely ever celebrate. I had tons of fun though!" I smiled.

"Yeah, me too." Ray smiled back. "Even though Norman and Emma couldn't come with us I enjoyed spending my time with you.

I blushed at his words. Emma and Norman hadn't come since Norman caught a cold and had a high fever. He said he could take care of himself but Emma got a little too worried and decided to take care of the albino herself.

"I enjoyed your company." I smiled. "I'm gonna get into my pyjamas and then we can see what candy we got."

I had dressed up as a (halloween costume) this year. Ray had dressed up as a vampire. 

I went into my room and changed into my pyjamas. They were much cosier than my Halloween costume. I yawned in exhaustion and laid down on my bed. Suddenly I heard someone knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I spoke. 

Ray opened the door. He too was now in his pyjamas. He was carrying has candy bag in his hand. "Candy time?" He asked?

"Candy time" I patted the empty space near me on my bed so he could sit near me.

We carelessly dumped all the candy on my bed and traded them. There were some treats I absolutely loved and there were some that Ray thought were disgusting. Meanwhile there were some cadies I hated and he liked. Obviously, we switched them.

I looked at digital alarm clock on my bedside table. It was midnight. The full moon could be seen shining outside. The rest of the sky was pitch black. There were no stars, no nothing. 

The two of us sat in an awkward silence for a moment, the wind howled aggressively outside. I stood up and closed my bedroom window. 

"Wanna watch a scary movie and eat sweets?" Ray suddenly suggested.

I nodded and tucked myself into my bed. He did too. It was somewhat freezing and my body was shivering. The warmth of the sheets comforted me, but Ray found it quite obvious that i was still trembling slightly with the cold. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around me so that I was now cosy and engulfed in his warmth. He put on a horror film and we nibbled on our candies as we watched. Sometimes we'd both get shocked by some of the jump scares but no matter how eerie the film was I knew I was safe since Ray was near me.

---

Have a great day! Thanks for reading.