Beach house! (Part 2)

Y/N's POV

"Goodness it's cold!" Ray shivered.

"It's fine, you'll get used to it in no time!" Emma exclaimed as she gently splashed him.

The ravenette yawned. "This is boring."

"You're right, let's do a diving competition!" Norman smiled and pointed towards the deep end of the pool, where a diving board could be seen."

"Yes, let's!" Emma cheered. She ran out of the pool and sprinted towards the diving board. "Last one there's a rotten egg!!" 

"I still question how she has so much energy." Ray deadpanned.

"Honestly, so do I." I replied

The boys and I caught up with Emma. Obviously, Norman lost.

"Guess that means you're the rotten egg, Norman." Ray teased.

"Bummer" Said the rotten egg.

"Don't worry Norman, I'm sure you'll do better in the diving competition!" Emma smiled.

"Thanks, Emma." Norman blushed.

"We can rate each other's dives and the person with the most points will win." I explained the rules to my friends. "So, who's going to go first?"

"Me, me!" Emma exclaimed. She went on the diving board and bounced on it a few times. 

"Cannonball!" She cheered before leaping into the pool. She made a bit of a splash, and some water went into Ray's eyes- I mean eye.

The tangerine rose from the water. "How did I go?" She asked.

"Ten, I loved it!" Norman smiled.

"I feel like you could have jumped further away but you did great! Eight!" I beamed.

"There's water in my eye." Ray frowned. "Six."

Norman and I gave him a 'oh come on.' look.

"Fine, seven and a half, is that better?"

"Much better!" The albino and I said in unison.

"Your total score is 25.5/30! Not bad!" I told the ginger.

"Great! You're next, Norman.!" Emma said.

Norman tried to jump into the pool headfirst but failed miserably. He did a bellyflop instead. Emma, Ray and I flinched as his body fell flat on the water.

The albino got out of the pool, holding his tummy in pain. "Oww." He muttered.

"Are you okay?" Emma ran towards him.

"Yeah.. don't worry." Norman smiled weakly.

Ray and I both gave him a five and a half for effort whilst Emma gave him a nine and a half. His total score was 20.5/30.

I decided to go next. I ran towards the diving board and jumped headfirst into the pool.

"Ten." Ray said once I rose from the water. 

Emma gave me a nine and so did Norman. My total score was 28/30.

Last but not least it was Ray's turn to go. Surprisingly, he did a very elegant double flip and dived headfirst into the water. 

Emma, Norman and I's jaws dropped in amazement. 

Ray calmly got out of the pool. We were still staring at him as if he had just won a marathon. "My score?" He asked.