Sick

Modern AU
3rd person POV

It was raining heavily and Ray was at his friend, Y/N's house. He went over since she had caught a cold and needed some company. Ray promised to help her get better.

"Come on Y/N, open wide it isn't gonna be that disgusting!" The boy exclaimed. He was trying to get Y/N (who was acting like a child) to swallow a spoonful of medicine.

"Rayyyy" The girl whined, "It's disgusting and I'll probably spit the medicine back out once it's in my mouth." 

"Well that would be a shame cause I really don't feel like cleaning up your mess, now stop acting like a baby and open wide!" Ray argued.

"No wa-" The girl was interrupted midsentence by a spoon in her mouth. Her face almost went green with disgust. She had no choice but to swallow the terrible mixture. 

"There we go." The boy gave his friend a cup of water. 

Y/n chugged the whole thing down and gave a dramatic sigh of relief right after.

"Atta girl." Ray stroked her (h/c) hair. "Now that wasn't that bad, wasn't it?"

Y/N looked at him with an irk mark forming on her head. "Yes it was, dumbass."

"Now that's not a nice way to talk to the generous person who decided to take care of you until you get better is it?" Ray asked. "Ironic how you're laying in bed as weak as ever but you still have your usual attitude."

The girl stared at him with an irritated look.

"I'll just get you a cold piece of cloth, stay in bed and keep watching (favourite anime)." The ravenette instructed.

Ray came back with a wet cloth, he placed it on the girl's head after placing strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Remind me, how did you get sick?" He asked her

"I already told you, I was on my way home yesterday and it was raining, a car drove by and splashed me with water." She explained.

Ray started to giggle uncontrollably.

"It wasn't my fault! Now stop asking me this you already asked when I invited you over and when you arrived here and you laughed both times! Meanie." Y/N pouted.

"Sorry but I can't help but tease you." He smirked. "Let me make you some toast and a cup of warm milk alright?" 

A few minutes later Ray and Y/N were tucked into Y/N's bed, eating toast whilst watching anime. They stayed like that for hours until the girl got sleepy.

"I'm sleepy" Y/N yawned and buried her head on his chest as she sank deeper into the covers. "May I stay like this?"

"Of course." Ray pulled the girl closer to him. "Goodnight, Y/N". He kissed her forehead and lowered the TV's volume so she could sleep easily.

Y/N blushed, "thank you Ray, goodnight," she answered before drifting off into a deep, pleasant sleep.

Extra ending! (yay) :D

Ray was laying in bed with a terrible cold.

"Rayy! Open wide! It isn't that disgusting!" Y/N teased him as she repeated the words he said to her when she was sick.

Ray looked at her with a pissed expression on his face, "I hate you sometimes" He said right before he swallowed the medicine Y/N gave him.

"It's what you get for last time, but since you took care of me I'll take care of you!" The girl beamed. "Plus, now I get to tease you for getting my cold, a very stupid way to get sick. Stupider than getting splashed by a car!" Y/N smirked at the ravenette as she sat down near him.

"Shut up." He smirked back.

"Alright, alright." Y/N giggled. "Now let's get back to watching (favourite series) okay?"

"Yes, let's." Ray smiled at her.

A/N: 

Two oneshots in one day lets go!!
Have a wonderful day/night! Thanks for reading!