Training Day

(At Hyoudou Residence)

Inside her own room, Rias sits on her window frame in her pink onesie while gazing out the window with her mind filled with bothering thoughts as she slowly traces her finger around her lips.

Rias: (He really did it, that jerk really….kissed me! And he really decided to runaway after. What was he thinking, all he had to do was let me explain to my father and Azazel that he is special. But he instead decides to make me hide it from them and had the audacity to tell my father we're a couple. What's worse is that I actually went along with it. And the day after tomorrow when we get to the underworld, my father is going to bring it up to the others, I can't even imagine how they'll react. And Issei, I fear more of he'll think about it, and…that kiss. Why'd Ayanokōji have to do it so unexpectedly…..geez!)

Rias starts clenching tightly on the fabric of her onesie from the stress of her situation, as she rests her elbows on her knees.

*Knock* *Knock*

Rias hears a knock at the door.

Rias: “Who is it?“

Akeno: “It's me, I'm coming in.“

Akeno then opens the door and enters the room.

Rias: “Hey Akeno, you need something?“

Akeno doesn't respond, instead she continually walks towards Rias, not taking her eyes off her even once.

Rias starts getting why Akeno isn't answering.

Rias: “Akeno..did you hea-"

In an unexpected fashion Rias gets cut off by a kiss from Akeno on the lips. Rias's face instantly get's flushed by this suprise, as it seems Akeno keeps deepening the kiss.

Rias finally musters her strength and pushes Akeno away from her as she breathes raggedly in shock.

Rias is taken aback by the unexpected kiss from Akeno. She breathes heavily, her heart racing from the sudden intimacy. Akeno steps back, her usual playful smile tugging at her lips.

Akeno: "Hmm, that was a nice way to start our morning, don't you think?"

Rias: "A-Akeno! What was that for?"

Akeno chuckles softly, her expression a mix of mischief and affection.

Akeno: "Oh, come on, Rias. You were kissed by someone else, so I figured it I might get a taste of that too."

Rias's cheeks flush with embarrassment as she realizes what Akeno is referring to.

Rias: "Akeno, you saw that?" ~ (Rias asks, her voice tinged with shock and disbelief)

Akeno: "Of course! How could I not notice when Ayanokōji went in for that kiss? I have to say, he caught you by surprise, didn't he?"

Rias nods, her mind still processing the situation.

Rias: "Yeah, he definitely did..."

Akeno: "So, tell me, how did it feel to be kissed by him?" ~ (Akeno asks, her tone a mix of curiosity and playfulness)

Rias: "Akeno! That's not the point! The situation was intense, and he did it to defuse the moment. I wasn't expecting it!" ~ (Rias blurts out)

Akeno's playful demeanor remains as she takes a step closer to Rias.

Akeno: "Oh, I know! But you know, Rias, I've always thought you two had a certain... chemistry."

Rias: "Chemistry? What are you talking about?" ~ (Rias asks, her voice laced with disbelief and a touch of defensiveness)