UnRomantic encounter

The weekend has started

The rays of the early morning sun light shines through the blinds of Ayanokōji's bedroom

Currently Ayanokōji is sitting in a upright position on the edge of his bed and meditating with the only noise in his room being heard is his celling fan.

At Issei's house everyone is getting ready for a full day of relaxing at the beach and smelling the nice salty ocean and it's fresh breeze, once everyone finished packing their necessary belongings for their beach day, they then head out of the house on their way to the beach.

As they walk the direction of the beach Asia curiously asks Rias if Kiba and Ayanokōji will be joining them.

Rias: "Kiba will be joining us on today, as a matter of fact he's already at the beach waiting for us. But unfortunately I couldn't get a hold of Ayanokōji to invite him to the with us, which is something I found very strange this morning because I never had any problem trying to communicate with anyone before." (Rias tells Asia with a certain pitch of confusion in her voice)

Asia: "That's a shame, this whole week Ayanokōji seemed to be pretty busy alot." (Asia says to Rias with sympathy in her voice)

Rias: “Whatever it may be, it's probably something important that Ayanokōji can't just let go to hang out with friends.”

As they continue their walk, approaching closer to the beach, Akeno is walks behind everyone while wandering in her own thoughts, she questions herself on what she said to everyone a few nights ago.

Akeno: (Where did that come from? why did I admit so openly that I might see Ayanokōji as a possible new love interest, it doesn't feel real but it does at the same time. I Don't even know where these feelings came from and why it's directed to him)

Koneko suddenly turns around and notices Akeno walking behind them with her head facing upwards, she then calls out Akeno's name and it snaps her out of her daydreaming trance, Koneko tells her to keep up and look forward or she might end up walking straight into a wall. Akeno embarrassingly chuckles at what Koneko says and apologizes.

As the group approaches the next corner that will take them straight to the beautiful sea, Rossweisse then notices someone familiar walking up ahead in the opposite direction of the beach and is suprised to see that it's Ayanokōji. The rest of the group notices him aswell so Irina yells out Ayanokōji's name.

Irina: “Hey Ayanokōji!!“

Grabbing his attention mid stroll, Ayanokōji turns around to face the one's calling out to him and sees that it's none other than his teammates.

They approach Ayanokōji with each one curious of where Ayanokōji plans on heading.

Issei: “Hey what's up Ayanokōji, where ya heading?” (Issei curiously asks Ayanokōji while greeting him)

Ayanokōji: “To the place of infinite possibilities. Which is the Library.“

Issei get's stunned at where Ayanokōji plans on going for this nice weekend.

Issei: "Why the heck are you going to the library? Are you doing schoolwork this early in the weekend? Screw that shit and come hang with us, I'm sure can you finish whatever your planning to Tommorow." ~ (Issei tries encouraging Ayanokōji to hop along with them)