Dramatic Dinner Party

"Mikami will be joining us aswell"

Ayanokōji doesn't understand the meaning of such an action so he starts trying to come up with an answer

Ayanokōji: "Well that's pretty unexpected, why is Mikami also tagging along?"

Keizune: "Since it's my first date and that our date is going to be at a place that other people are attending aswell, Mikami thought it would be safer if she came along aswell"

'That makes sense, Mikami is very overprotective about her sister, she wants to make sure Keizune is actually going to a real location, as a extra precaution she invited herself, and I wouldn't be surprised if she had a gun equipped with her, it seems that Mikami indeed still doesn't fully trust me'

Ayanokōji: "Okay I understand, but why didn't you inform me about it earlier"

Keizune:"I don't know why but she insisted that I keep quiet about it till we needed to head for our date to suprise you"

'Well I certainly am surprised'

Ayanokōji: "Well congratulations to you guys because it actually worked"

Keizune chuckles at what Ayanokōji says while informing him that they need to be making sure if Mikami's ready

Ayanokōji and Keizune then heads back to fetch Mikami.

They approach the house then Keizune suddenly tells Ayanokōji to wait outside outside as she then enters the house and closing the door behind her

Ayanokōji just sighs at the lack of mannerism by Keizune for just shutting the door in his face, he waits for a while and watches as the sun is slowly about to set behind the horizon, *click* he hears the door handle moving and the door being opened, Ayanokōji turns around and is almost blown any just as he sees Mikami in a long blue dress, with her hair fixated in a ponytail position.

Keizune: "Sorry it took so long Ayanokōji, Mikami is a very self-confidence person when it comes to her going out to events like these"

Mikami just embarrassingly looks away with her cheeks slightly turning
red as she holds her shoulder out of nervousness

Ayanokōji then further analysis Mikami's attire then notices that she has a small brown leather purse in her left hand

'There's no doubt that Mikami might be carrying a weapon in there, she's careful I give her that'

Mikami then looks to Ayanokōji and asks him how she looks, Ayanokōji with his usual calm and monotone voice tells Mikami that she looks great, fantastic he might say even