Unyielding Standoff: The battle against Raphael - turn for the worst

++++++++++++

(At the battlefield)

Raphael menacingly stares down at Rossweisse, Akeno and Rias with a wicked grin on his face that only announces danger

Rias: (What is this? It's like he's taken on a whole new form, he's larger his aura spiked tremendously and….he's completely putting me at unease)

Rapheal suddenly starts to slowly walk towards the Gremory Team, causing them to get starteld and take a few steps backwards.

Akeno: (This guy's aura is insane, he's like….a whole different person…no….a whole different…..monster)

As Rapheal slowly and menacingly continues stepping towards the group, they continues walking backwards, growing more in concern on what their next moves will be and how they'll execute it.

Rossweisse: (This is bad, we need a solid plan against him, we can't keep getting pushed back like this, but one wrong move can cost us or lives)

Rossweisse finally decides to speak up and asks Rias for orders on their next move

Rossweisse: “Rias we need a plan, backing up against him all day isn't gonna save our asses, tell us what to do.” ~ (Rossweisse desperately asks)

However Rias seems to suddenly feel stuck in a feeling of self doubt and confusion as she just nervously looks down without answering Rossweisse

Rossweisse: “Rias what's wrong, any moment now this large Freakshow is gonna pounce on us.” ~ (Rossweisse says, her voice betraying a hint of concern)

On the sidelines Kevin suddenly intervenes the conversation

Kevin: “Their really is a simple trick out of this ladies, all you need to do, is tell us where Kiyotaka Ayanokōji is, then we'll politly calm the big guy down” ~ (Kevin calmly says)

Rossweisse angrily squints her face at Kevin's proposition.

Rossweisse: “Yeah, like that'll ever happen, neither of us would sell out a close member of our team!” ~ (Rossweisse says)

Kevin then starts to chuckle to himself at Rossweisse's stubborn loyalty

Kevin: “Yes I see, stubborn to the very end. *chuckle* And they say loyalty and love don't mix.” ~ (Kevin says with a smirk on his face)

Rossweisse's expression freezes, shock mingling with anger as Kevin's words sink in.

Rossweisse: (Wh-what, did he say?)

Mikasa then turns and looks at Kendrick with curiosity and her eyebrow slightly raised.

Mikasa: “Hold up Kendrick, what is he randomly getting at here?” ~ (Mikasa calmly asks in curiosity)

Kendrick leans in closer to her ear

Kendrick: “It's pretty simple actually, I told Kevin that the silver haired devil named Rossweisse, has romantic interest for Ayanokōji” ~ (Kendrick softly whispers in her ear)