W2S/Miniminter- Period✨

Request: can you make a one shot about how Simon and Harry would be when we are on our period and they have to go out to get pads and tampons?

W2S:
"How you doing?" Harry asked after he kicked his shoes off and dropped his backpack by the front door. "I'm ok. Did filming go okay?" I asked referring to the long shoot he had today. "Yea I'm actually really excited to see the final edit." He answered before plonking himself down on the couch next to me. He scanned his eyes over my frame, curled up in a ball with a blanket wrapped around my body. Shuffling closer to me I unravelled myself and leaned into him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight then placed his large, warm hand under my pyjama top and onto the base of my stomach, slightly reliving my uncomfortable cramps. I sighed contently "thank you." He answered with a soft kiss to my temple then used his free hand to gently stroke my hair.

Miniminter:
"Simon?" I stepped out of his bathroom. "Yea babe?" He looked up from his phone. "I just started my period and I- I didn't bring anything with me." I said nervously. We've only been dating for around 3 months so haven't really had that many conversations about anything to do with my monthly cycle. He stood from the bed "do you feel ok?" He asked, placing his hands on my cheeks. I leaned into his touch "yea." I replied quietly. "Good. I'll run out and grab you some stuff." He said walking back over to the bed and grabbing his phone. "Oh Si, you don't have to." He shook his head "I'll be back in 15." He said with a light smile.

He came back almost exactly 15 minutes later with an array of different sanitary products, saying "I wasn't sure which ones you liked", along with a bar of dairy milk chocolate and popcorn. "Wanna watch a movie in bed?" He asked. I smiled "you're so cute."

Words: 0.3k+

Author's note:
I loved writing these🥺