W2S- Do I?⚡️

y/username

Liked by wroetoshaw and 908,340 others y/username: my outfit, my girls and bog @faithlouisak @wroetoshaw -comments-faithlouisak: I love you❤️-> y/username: 😘😘behzingagram: 🫶user893468081: harry is so fit-> y/username: Ikr-> y/nfanpage21: @y/use...

y/username: my outfit, my girls and bog @faithlouisak @wroetoshaw
-comments-
faithlouisak: I love you❤️
-> y/username: 😘😘
behzingagram: 🫶
user893468081: harry is so fit
-> y/username: Ikr
-> y/nfanpage21: @y/username omgg! I ship them

Me and Harry have been best friends since high school. We moved to London together, I helped him through his first break up and we may have made out a few times when we were really drunk but we were drunk... right? Anyway today I'm going to Harry's apartment to help him set up for his birthday party (that he definitely didn't want to have) but I convinced him and plus it's only his closest friends.

"Heyy" I called out as I walked into the apartment. He popped out from his bedroom and walked towards me. "Do we really have to do all this" he said gesturing to the big box of party decorations in my arms. "It's your birthday bog, you deserve all the bells and whistles" I said placing the box on the kitchen counter, "now, let's get started".

I arrived at his apartment at 2pm and we finished decorating around 4, then I left to go and get ready. When I got back to my apartment I took a quick shower, dried and straightened my hair, put on some makeup and picked out my outfit. I chose a cute, little, pink dress and some matching heels. By the time I was done it was time to leave since I promised Harry that I'd be there before anyone else.

I opened Harry's apartment door for the 2nd time today and found him sat on the couch. I placed my bag down and he turned around. His eyes widened "you look beautiful" he said slightly breathless. I smiled "thank you" I said walking over to the sofa and sitting next him.

With drinks sat on the counter and the music blaring, people started to arrive. Soon everyone was in the apartment and we slowly started acting more and more drunk. I stood with Talia and Faith dancing when I looked over and caught Harry's eyes, a small smile spread across my lips and he returned it. "You too are made for each other" Faith said pulling me out of my trance. "What? Me and Harry" I said over the music. "Y/N come on" Talia said as if it was obvious. I furrowed my brows confused. Faith scoffed "you're always with each other in your own little conversation and you look at each other like you're in love". I was slightly taken aback "we do?". They both nodded ferociously. "Oh."

After that conversation I was practically rethinking everything, do I like him... no it's bog... but, no Y/N shut up. He probably doesn't feel the same way anyway. I was consumed by my thoughts when Harry came over. "Oh hi, having fun?" I said not looking at him properly. "Ye... are you okay?" He asked. "Mhm" I said before getting up and speed walking to the bathroom.

I placed my hands on the counter and took a deep breath. What the fuck is happening? Why do I feel like this about the boy I've been friends with since we were kids now? I thought. A knock on the door broke me out of my thoughts. I quickly fixed myself up and opened the door. Harry... "are you sure you're okay" he asked. I felt awful that he was worrying about me when he's supposed to be having fun. "I told you I'm fine" I said but it came out a little harsh. He seemed a little taken aback but nodded and left me alone.

I drank a lot that night and tried my best to avoid Harry. I woke up in my bed with the worst hangover of my life, I took some paracetamol and opened instagram.

 I woke up in my bed with the worst hangover of my life, I took some paracetamol and opened instagram

y/username posted a story 11 hours ago!

I don't remember posting that. Today is Harry's actual birthday so I pulled together a nice message for instagram, along with some photos from the party.

y/username

Liked by behzingagram and 1,467,010 others y/username: happy birthday @wroetoshaw thank you for being the best friend ever and for putting up with my shit🫶🖕-comments-faithlouisak: lets take a moment for the dress🔥-> y/username: 💅🏻user39475291...

y/username: happy birthday @wroetoshaw thank you for being the best friend ever and for putting up with my shit🫶🖕
-comments-
faithlouisak: lets take a moment for the dress🔥
-> y/username: 💅🏻
user394752919: this is so cute🥹
wroetoshaw: thank you for everything y/n
-> y/nfanpage21: omfg what? this is so random but adorable
-> user85019234: w2s commenting on insta what😨

I was confused by what Harry wrote under my post. First of all he never comments on instagram, second "thank you for everything" like what? So I decided to text him. "Hey can I come over?" I sent and a few minutes later I got a reply "be here in 10".

I walked into his apartment in some sweatpants and a hoodie just over 10 minutes later. "Bog?" I called out as I slipped my trainers off. "Bedroom!" he shouted. "Hey" I said once I opened the door. He patted on the bed gesturing for me to sit. I plonked myself on the bed and he pulled me towards he and into a strong hug. I was slightly surprised at first but quickly hugged him back. We stayed like that for a good few minutes but eventually pulled away.

"What was that for?" I asked. He looked into my eyes "I love you" he said and my lips parted slightly. I didn't say anything, "it's okay if you don't feel the same but-" I cut him off by pushing myself forward so our lips collided. When we pulled away we kept our foreheads pressed together. "I love you too".

Words: 0.9k+

Author's note:
That's to make up for all of the short ones I've written lately😚