Angry ginge- Sunday league

"I'll be there in 15

"I'll be there in 15." I said down the phone to my dad. He just asked me to come and pick up my brother to take him to his football game since my dad had something come up at work, that he "couldn't miss".

When I arrived at my family home, I parked up my car and text my Brother that I was outside. He emerged from the house a few minutes later, then got in the car. I had dropped him off a few times in the past, so knew where I was going. "I'll be waiting in the stands." I said to my brother as he got out of the car and ran onto the field to meet his friends. I parked, grabbed my coat from the backseat and wrapped it around myself as I got out of the car, it's freezing.

I made my way over to the stands and took a seat near the front, they were pretty full but there was an empty seat next to me. Until a man sat down, he's tall, has ginger hair and looks pretty well built. "One of them your brother?" He asks. "yea, twelve." you replied gesturing to the number on his kit. "I'm Morgan." "y/n. So who are you here for?" I ask. "I was the referee for the last game so stuck around to watch this one."

Once the match finished, I walked back to my car with Morgan. "Can I get your number?" He asked. "sure." I replied with a smile. Just as I was typing my number into his phone my brother came over, he nodded his head at Morgan then spoke "y/n I'm gonna go to Jake's house for tea so his mum will drop me home." "ok, have fun." I said waving him off. When my brother was gone Morgan asked "are you free Friday night?" "are you asking me out?" I questioned with a smirk on my face. "Yes, I am." he said. "well then, I would love too."

Words: 0.3k+

Author's Note:
Hope you enjoyed🤍